Walk only in a map?

Started by ToraDora
09/11/2008 03:13
Page 1 of 1
ToraDora09/11/2008 03:13

Hi, i want to make it so that players only can walk in one of my maps but i dont really know how to, if there is a way! Maybe there is some entity that affect the players so they only can walk, i dont know.

Ever1x09/11/2008 07:47

you want like players only can walk not RUN?

cheche09/11/2008 08:11

Originally posted by Ever1x
you want like players only can walk not RUN?


I think you should read the topic again.

ToraDora09/11/2008 10:26

Yeah, thats exactly what i want, is there a way to do it?

puppetz mapper09/11/2008 13:47(edited 09/11/2008 13:47)

Maybe func_friction will do the trick. But I suppose you will still hear the steps when running on a func_friction.

Ever1x09/11/2008 16:51

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by Ever1x
you want like players only can walk not RUN?


I think you should read the topic again.

Sorry but my enlish isn't very good.

ToraDora09/11/2008 17:30

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Maybe func_friction will do the trick. But I suppose you will still hear the steps when running on a func_friction.


Thats not a problem, the map will be a climbing map anyway so thats not a problem, thanks alot! :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.