if u 're bored... play cad_miniclimb!
well, this is a simple and short map. i made it only for fun... enjoy!
images:
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cadminiclimb0000cu8.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cadminiclimb0001fg7.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cadminiclimb0002zu2.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cadminiclimb0004jc0.jpg
Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8egz0
Mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/162271833/cad_miniclimb.rar.html
plz post ur records ^^
EDIT: dificulty: eazy :D
got 58, kinda nice jumps.
8/10
looks really funny downloading dirr ;D
xj needs more maps like this
got 55s on a bad run
Very sweet map !!! Fix the wallbugs, do it longer and submit :D
yep but i don`t like the textures put HP_bootser and fix the SC.You can jump from the timer to 1 block and save you 2 3 sec
51s missed some bhops in the run. True you can do the sc from timer saves some time.
yea play this map it will sure make you cooler! ;)
Originally posted by s0liDyea play this map it will sure make you cooler! ;)
lol ye, that's what I call a slogan :D
I'll play this map later, and edit my post. Looks like a nice map from the pictures. ;)
EDIT:
Yep, nice little map. Although I think the shortcut from the start timer and the sky should be changed. Good job!
51s for the first try.
I've done 47
rly uber nice name of topic, if ure 'boring', but i guess you meant bored xD
Please log in to post replies.