my first 260 cj :)

Started by ALFRED ftw!
10/11/2008 22:05
Page 1 of 1
ALFRED ftw!10/11/2008 22:05(edited 10/11/2008 22:06)

Distance: 260.279968 MaxSpeed: 339.475860 (52.299) PreStrafe: 288.176696 Strafes: 6 Sync: 81
and it was on a 259 cj block :)

I know it's not so impressive for many good kreedzers/jumpers, but for me it is :)

To say it short: I'm proud! (LOL)

btw how long was you first 260+ cj ? (Both block and stats plz)


leggie10/11/2008 22:11

i got quite lucky with cj i got it about 1 week after doing my first ever cj, it was like 260.8 or so... i forget.... random though and gj.

odessit10/11/2008 22:54

Greetings! I congratulate on the first 260! I here itself about weeks ago, have started to jump cj, meanwhile a record 258.1 units (I Hope it will be fast more! At you casually is not present Multitimes cJ demo's??? And that on at a forum is a current 4 jumps successively, it would be desirable to look demo where jump many times successively (or it is not obligatory successively) but that jumped purely cj... I wish to understand technics completely!!! In advance thanks!

NOEL10/11/2008 23:01(edited 11/11/2008 03:25)

Well, it took me ages to learn the cj technique, probably because I never really tried before it got very popular in hns even. So I went like "ok lez go" and then it still took me kinda long, because at the time, even 255 stats was good. After I started cj'ing hardcore on longjumps2 it didn't really take me long to do 260 stats though.. my first had a shitpre compared to yours though

odessit10/11/2008 23:05

And about where it is possible to download demo's you do not prompt?

midian11/11/2008 15:00

I'm still stuck at 259.2 :S

h311/11/2008 15:45

:D gratz i did 260 block not long ago and 264 stats :) , but i can't even do a 245 lj :D

owned11/11/2008 16:57

hehe congrats. same goes for me h3, i can CJ like ~260, but as for LJ I'm still stuck @ 250, lol and nowadays can't even get like 245 haha

ALFRED ftw!11/11/2008 17:53

Originally posted by owned
hehe congrats. same goes for me h3, i can CJ like ~260, but as for LJ I'm still stuck @ 250, lol and nowadays can't even get like 245 haha

ty
and it's exactly the same here some days my strafes suck balls, and other days they are godlike xD

ALFRED ftw!11/11/2008 20:26

New rec:

Distance: 264.201416 MaxSpeed: 346.715515 (56.948) PreStrafe: 289.766784 Strafes: 6 Sync: 92

Avatar11/11/2008 22:43

did 260.297363, 1 week after starting to practice cj!
now my rec is 266.128563 :D

karisha12/11/2008 01:15

Originally posted by ALFRED ftw!
New rec:

Distance: 264.201416 MaxSpeed: 346.715515 (56.948) PreStrafe: 289.766784 Strafes: 6 Sync: 92

dont lie newb

ALFRED ftw!12/11/2008 01:30

Originally posted by karisha
Originally posted by ALFRED ftw!
New rec:

Distance: 264.201416 MaxSpeed: 346.715515 (56.948) PreStrafe: 289.766784 Strafes: 6 Sync: 92

dont lie newb


i dont?

zyllEE12/11/2008 02:33

lol 1 day after he does 264.2, gj

Neo[a]12/11/2008 07:34

:P :P :P Good Job :) :) :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.