256 Longjump by oTcHeTo

Started by Fact or Fiction
11/11/2008 05:00
Page 2 of 5
zyllEE11/11/2008 17:26

nice 1 fof, otcheto now do x2 255, max 10mins after u read this post hehaehahea if u remember what im talking about

HeBTeMy11/11/2008 17:28

nice editing FoF,gj oTcHeTo :D

oTcHeTo11/11/2008 17:51

Yeah Zyllee I remember it was a lot of fun ^_^ :D:D

lonewolf VIP11/11/2008 18:40

stats please! :O

NOEL11/11/2008 18:44(edited 11/11/2008 18:45)

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
Yeah Zyllee I remember it was a lot of fun ^_^ :D:D


^_^ :D:D

anyway, i agree with the guy above, stats plzpzelpzeplzpozozlpzllpzlpplzplz

Stabilot11/11/2008 19:16(edited 11/11/2008 19:16)

256.2 he got. Says peaple, dunno I'vnt seen demo yet.

Nubby-_-11/11/2008 19:29

Originally posted by Stabilot
256.2 he got. Says peaple, dunno I'vnt seen demo yet.


Imo he asked for the stats with demo 255x2 :O

nikitich moviemaker11/11/2008 19:58(edited 11/11/2008 19:59)

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
thanks , Fact or Fiction really nice movie ^_^ sick editing and damn good music ^_^



and damn bad jump
;D

PepoMerca11/11/2008 20:56

gj otcheto

Inzeer11/11/2008 22:25

n1 , u are fucking sick to jump :D:D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/11/2008 23:29

Thought there would be many more messages about a new LJ world record for a longjumping community... :)

leggie12/11/2008 02:05

Originally posted by ndR
Thought there would be many more messages about a new LJ world record for a longjumping community... :)

yeah it's being rather quite..... considering when bibo did 255 everybody went mad

s0xu12/11/2008 06:42

mb couse no1 cares about ljing these days?

itachi^12/11/2008 07:04

mb couse no1 cares about xj these days?

t4l12/11/2008 07:28

nice prestrafe :D ! gj oTcHeTo

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/11/2008 07:45(edited 12/11/2008 07:47)

Everybody is wanking when there is something "new" about LJ so please don't tell me no one cares about longjumping lol.

People hesitate to congratulate otcheto because he has already "cheated" :)
No offence otcheto btw, I don't know you and I don't care if you've already cheated or if you cheat to be honest, that's your problem ^^, GJ for your 256.

deus?12/11/2008 09:02

Originally posted by stask0
nice! gj both of you :) now deus do 2x256 :p

nay, fuck 256 i'll make 257 :> but actually I'm not jumping much anymore. Team Fortress 2 got me :<
gj otche and fof!
fof wanna make a clip bout 255x2? xD

k3G12/11/2008 10:04

256 wr lol really nice,gj otcheto and fof,good luck for 257,longjump is cool <3

boom.dll12/11/2008 10:28(edited 12/11/2008 10:29)

i still dont understand why people cant make a difference between cheating and using a cvar that the majority of the players never knew before that it gave an advantage (strange thing is that many other players [known players] used it before otcheto did...)

gj again otcheto :)

*cough*257_lj_T3dBundy*cough* ??? :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/11/2008 12:51

That's why I used " " boom, it isn't a real cheat, but he got banned for this, doesn't he? XJ considered this as cheating so that's why everybody considers it like that.

As I already said before, I don't care if people cheat, that's their problem, I won't insult somebody because he cheated. :)

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.