need old CJ Record DEMOs (solved!)

Started by Caffeine
12/11/2008 16:26
Page 1 of 1
Caffeine12/11/2008 16:26(edited 12/11/2008 21:02)

// edit


264 oTcHeTo


:)

Thx iiN, FoF, all others!

qweek12/11/2008 16:40(edited 12/11/2008 16:41)

Bananus 263, all I know.
And I can see if I got 263_cj_Bananus, but it's not with legal xj plugins, he used prokreedz.

[LJ]
240: SuPa? I think so atleast.
255: Bibo

lonewolf VIP12/11/2008 17:00

highjumps:

243 10/16/08 Fact or Fiction
242 14/02/08 oTcHeTo
241 04/10/06 soul|ftw
240 NiconeN

bhop longjumps

246 17/06/08 chrizZo
245 28/02/08 Z0ck3rOO7 (link)
244 24/06/07 Bibo
243 01/02/07 tjubby
242 SeaK

Count jumps

266 15/10/08 Fact or Fiction
265 20/05/08 Fact or Fiction
264 30/04/08 oTcHeTo
263 Bananus
262 30/11/07 Fact or Fiction
261 Bibo
260 20/06/07 Bibo
259 13/05/07 Bibo
258 tjubby

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?67572

ova12/11/2008 17:13

s3eker jumper 242 hj first

oTcHeTo12/11/2008 17:15

nah I was first , or in exact order 1st omg0 did , but with cheat .. 5 minutes after his movie was posted , I posted my demo which is clean so it's official 1st one ..

beuhnoix12/11/2008 17:22

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
nah I was first , or in exact order 1st omg0 did , but with cheat .. 5 minutes after his movie was posted , I posted my demo which is clean so it's official 1st one ..


word.

Caffeine12/11/2008 18:23(edited 12/11/2008 21:02)

Thx all ! :D

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?67572


// edit


solved!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.