KZ Rap

Started by dropsys mapper
13/11/2008 22:18
Page 2 of 2
Scary Tournament #214/11/2008 21:16

HAHAHA!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

!! This is frontpage material!! :D

Scary Tournament #214/11/2008 21:17

BTW. WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE...

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!

alma'15/11/2008 04:13

This should be the intro song for this website :X

kaynerecord holder15/11/2008 04:38

Haha, really nice..

Liked this :D

veer15/11/2008 10:43

that was as ill as the common cold

stick to playing guitar homieeEeeEeEeEeeEE

wRath` mapper15/11/2008 13:36

Cool dropsys! :D
Throw up some lyrics please.

NumB15/11/2008 14:13

I like it.

akM15/11/2008 15:18

I can't open it.

dLx15/11/2008 16:40

Lyrics plz. :D

akM18/11/2008 20:37

omagat

elITe^19/11/2008 00:37(edited 20/11/2008 11:51)

I've already listened to this song :D You know what i think of it dropsys, it SUCKS! nah <3

HeBTeMy19/11/2008 10:32

nice rap there!! ye <3 :D

kz`Moxx mapper11/12/2008 08:46

Sweet baby <3

dropsys mapper26/12/2008 03:39

Ok guys. I decided I would write you some lyrics for this.

Justin Swint - KZ Rap

Back in the day I use to think that CS was a piece of crap
always playing unreal tournament from my shitty PC that
kept me from playing this first person shooter game I never had now but thanks to dek for this account its brought me to where I am

I can remember when I started kz'ing back in the day
I was trying so hard wishing someone would show me the way
I can remember the servers I use to play in everyday
Gorrilaz South, Hadooken, Zefix, these were the places that I'd stay.

im a kz gangster if you know what I mean
ive been in this scene for so long that its starting to seem
like every single day Ill be defending my times so I can
prove that Im a gangsta till the end of time

advanced quadrablock is the craziest map to try for your first time
my friend hudson brought me there one day and then he said that I
would be stuck here at this one jump on the second level for the rest of the time
and now im doing it backwards, sideways, forwards, and sometimes blind.

Im a KZ feind if you know what I mean so let me sit closer
to my computer screen so I can get into what Im doing
my hands are cramped and I am losing patience with this fucking crazy ass map
I just want to reach the end and thats that

God damn it the fucking wall grabbed me again! FUCK!
God damn it you son of a bitch Ill fucking kill you HAHA

Im a kz gangster if you know what i mean
ive been in this scene for so long that its starting to seem
like every single day ill be defending my times
so i can prove that im a gangsta till the end of time

Yo yo yo This is the part when I solo hahaha Check it




^^ there you go

SchlumPF26/12/2008 04:14

nice :D

hoLy mapper26/12/2008 04:53

not bad haha, i liked it!

opa26/12/2008 09:58

w00t! :ddd
nice voice
p.s. i suggest you creating a song about zhady or brian :)

akM27/12/2008 13:36

opapa thats kinda gay, better make a song for a girl instead

effuH27/12/2008 22:30(edited 27/12/2008 22:30)

Nice!

Make a song hating on LJing. :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.