Demo?

Started by zervE
14/11/2008 16:42
Page 1 of 1
zervE14/11/2008 16:42

Hey everybody, I got this little problem, which I hope you will help me with.
Yesterday I downloadet this demo, and I putted it into cstrike folder. Then I opened console and wrote following:

playdemo "name"

It didnt work so I attempted with another one:

viewdemo "name"

Are my computer unable to open demos, or do you have any advices to me, which might help me? I really hope for some answers.
Thanks a lot!

- zervE

Tafatt14/11/2008 17:31

Did you extract the rar files?

Nikša Jovanovic14/11/2008 17:48

...I think demo protocol is 48/47
If you have protocol 48/47
Download this program
http://files.filefront.com/CsDemoConverterexe/;12135397;/fileinfo.html

HF and peace

kaynerecord holder14/11/2008 18:32

Put the demos in cstrike


leggie14/11/2008 19:28(edited 14/11/2008 19:29)

Originally posted by n|ksa
...I think demo protocol is 48/47
If you have protocol 48/47
Download this program
http://files.filefront.com/CsDemoConverterexe/;12135397;/fileinfo.html

HF and peace

playdemo works with protocol 48 and make sure the demo file is named "demoname.dem"

zyllEE14/11/2008 19:33

Originally posted by zervE
Yesterday I downloadet this demo, and I putted it into cstrike folder.



Originally posted by kayne
Put the demos in cstrike



MKAY!

kaynerecord holder14/11/2008 20:00

Originally posted by zyllEE
Originally posted by zervE
Yesterday I downloadet this demo, and I putted it into cstrike folder.



Originally posted by kayne
Put the demos in cstrike



MKAY!


haha, wops..

Rodrig0v14/11/2008 22:02

wrong section?
btw.. u should tell us what error it displays (it should say something).

zervE14/11/2008 22:09

Thank you, everybody, I'll try some of your advices.

Originally posted by Rodrig0v
wrong section?
btw.. u should tell us what error it displays (it should say something).


It says:
] playdemo kz_dbh_pipehop_heL^_x_0150
Playing demo from kz_dbh_pipehop_heL^_x_0150.dem.
ERROR: couldn't op

zervE14/11/2008 22:12

Originally posted by n|ksa
...I think demo protocol is 48/47
If you have protocol 48/47
Download this program
http://files.filefront.com/CsDemoConverterexe/;12135397;/fileinfo.html

HF and peace


You are right, my protocol is 48/47 and that might be the problem.
I've downloaded the program, you told me about, but when I attempt to open the program, I'm told that I might install NET:Framework 2.70 or something similar. Do you know, what I've to do/install, to run the program?

Thanks.

Nikša Jovanovic14/11/2008 23:31

http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/11/2008 00:23

Actually, sounds like you either don't have the map or haven't actually extracted the demo to right place. I don't know about those framework things though.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.