Chandler on inferno

Started by pbzkE
16/11/2008 16:49
Page 1 of 1
pbzkE16/11/2008 16:49

Hi, I just finished my movie, chandler on inferno.


This movie contains a bunch of jumps on de_inferno.

I'm new with hlae, vegas, virtualdub & virtualdubmod, so be nice when giving critic on editing.

I know some jumps can be better, but I've been so tired this week.

The movie is 02:01 and 69,0 MB.

Download links:

Filefront: -link-
Megaupload: soon

Youtube:

-link- -> LOOK IN HIGH QUALITY <-




Sorry 4 bad english.

lonewolf VIP16/11/2008 16:55

I will see and coment :)

kaynerecord holder16/11/2008 16:56

nice movie, old jumps with heavier weapons(?)

wRath` mapper16/11/2008 17:13

Nice movie Chandler!
Some very nice and hard jumps.
I liked the music, it gave the movie a really good atmosphere :D
Editing wasn't anything fancy, but it was alright.

HeBTeMy16/11/2008 17:49

some good jumps :) 7/10

Tess16/11/2008 18:01

A couple of good jumps, gj. :)

NeMiQ2216/11/2008 19:38

Decent movie. :-) Like the colours.

$iw16/11/2008 20:18

nice movie, i like edit but too many old jumps :D

qewi16/11/2008 20:33

nice movie chandler, welcome to xj hEUAh :D okay editing and kinda hard but old jumps ;)

zyllEE16/11/2008 20:47

ohay u win sir

PepoMerca16/11/2008 21:38

I cant dll it from filefront!

ehlak16/11/2008 23:38(edited 16/11/2008 23:39)

Wow here we have a new pro trickjumper ?
or what ? :D really nice jumps and edit.
but I will see more of you!! gj and gl hf :P

NOEL16/11/2008 23:51

Good job indeed. But your models are FUCKED UP, hahah, the boxhead made me laugh :D

pLaguE^17/11/2008 00:56

great job Chandler good jumps good song

8.5/10

pbzkE17/11/2008 10:38

Thanks guys.

It seems like everyone liked it.


kafds17/11/2008 11:19

Yeah I loved it too, I'd give it a 8,8339/10,0000

I want to see more from you! :)

NumB17/11/2008 12:10

First I thought movie is good, but later understood that it's just a next lj movie... Sure jumps are hard and impressive, but just when I understood that it's lj only - my rate from 10 went down to 1. But, I liked the last jump - didn't saw it before.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.