give me some mapname ideas :/ (kz_elITe_r0x_4

Started by colix mapper
16/11/2008 16:52
Page 2 of 2
•°chiFRE-_-18/11/2008 17:31

kz_sexyblock? :P

colix mapper18/11/2008 18:08

maybe the mapname should be something related to the theme .. :)

Ratmen18/11/2008 18:50

kz_industrialfactory bb

elITe^20/11/2008 12:48

I dl'ed the map when you posted this thread, but can't seem to find it now :/ I'd apprechiate it if you could hook me up in IRC when you see this<3

kz_lost_base / kz_lostbase?

kz_deserted_base?

btw, I just love the name of the topic! :P Maybe you should consider that name!

lalevUl20/11/2008 18:41

kz_scifi_factory
kz_future_factory
kz_pipeline

haha dno, the map looks good tho. I hope the jumps are fun also.

colix mapper20/11/2008 19:15

thanks again .. well i still like kz_voltage the most, but kz_scifi_factory fits better to the theme .. :)
btw i think ill bring the map home so ill work more on it, not just on weekends :)

benjabi05/01/2009 03:17

Originally posted by akkord
d00h an industrial map again :(
just make it (kz)_voltage etc etc...


+1

kafds05/01/2009 03:32

kz_futuristic_scifi_base_of_doom

perd0 mapper05/01/2009 14:42

yea kz_voltage sounds nice, maybe kz_modern?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.