reAti jumping in de_inferno 2

Started by reAti
16/11/2008 19:14
Page 1 of 2
reAti16/11/2008 19:14(edited 17/11/2008 19:32)

Inferno is hot now!! :D

My second jump movie on de_inferno.

Download: http://www.kz-pictures.eu/movies.php#movie12

Lenght: 2.39
Size: 69MB

SK: http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/49764-reAti_jumping_in_deinferno_2
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfD9KcgTA5o&fmt=18

Universe16/11/2008 19:36

GJ reAti !! nice movie ;)

NeMiQ2216/11/2008 19:53

Although I don't like this kind of music it was nice movie with cool editing, especially that sick combos.

kaynerecord holder16/11/2008 20:01

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
Although I don't like this kind of music it was nice movie with cool editing, especially that sick combos.

prof. chosen16/11/2008 20:20

you worked on your colours! good movie!

HeBTeMy16/11/2008 20:37

great movie! gj reAti :D

zyllEE16/11/2008 20:57

uber great movie reati, jumps are also uber :D muchlove!!111

rad16/11/2008 21:45(edited 16/11/2008 21:45)

uber trick reAti GJ very good music.. and edit . best movie on Inferno :)

ehlak16/11/2008 23:43(edited 16/11/2008 23:43)

What can I say, it was JUST INSANE!
gj reAti! :D

NOEL17/11/2008 00:21

Well, you really love that map dont u? : D i liked it

nikitich moviemaker17/11/2008 00:26

insane jumps reati, nice music and sweet edit. In full screen movie, there are some problems with quality :/ but still 10/10 ;]

k3G17/11/2008 05:04

reAti nice work,u made inferno impressive <3

reAti17/11/2008 19:32

youtube link added

Nubby-_-17/11/2008 19:38

gj

cC|SpiNe17/11/2008 19:41

Really nice jumps there!

BooLiSH17/11/2008 20:04

wow...

boom.dll17/11/2008 21:03

Originally posted by BooLiSH
wow...

st0ka17/11/2008 22:54

GJ reAti! Impressive jumps for sure. I'm glad to see improvements in your movies. Next time use tracking to pin those texts. I'll explain you how if you wish @ IRC.

mjuuh18/11/2008 14:27

Pure awesomeness

Rodrig0v18/11/2008 19:56(edited 18/11/2008 20:01)

WHATAHELL? amazing

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.