[ReUpdated] kzls_kodash
Hello :)
[French to english xD] There is a map with guild wars textures (Bazard of kodash exactly)
I have nothing to say, i just want max feedbacks, so thanks to all climbers who test this map :)
Screenshots:
http://www.patate-factory.com/files/maps_tmp/kzls_kodash_1.jpg
http://www.patate-factory.com/files/maps_tmp/kzls_kodash_2.jpg
*******************************
NEW Bsp (Bf):
http://www.patate-factory.com/files/maps_tmp/kzls_kodash_bf.rar
Changelog:
Fixed bugs
Added blocks
Changed start
Please send feedbacks, it's the Final Beta, after this, i send it to XJ mapcheck team :)
*******************************
Thanks all
looks nice :P
beutiful map :)
Very nice tectures, jumps and architecture. Only one bad thing there isn't any HP booster. I have played other Your maps (kzls_gahia_b02, kzls_tropics_b10 and kzls_watertemple_b13) and they were very nice too. You are very talented mapper and I'm wondering why don't You submit one of Your maps to XJ? This map is one of my most favorites at the moment :D
First of all, just like Dacca said, you're a very talented mapper. Right from the beginning, when you posted gahia, tropics and watertemple, I was amazed. Btw, what happened with gahia and tropics ?
About kzls_kodash : Very nice ambient, fun to jump and not booring.
While I was jumping, I made some SS with some bugs. Probably you know them, but at least I'll try : http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150000hb7.png | http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150001wd7.png | http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150002kv4.png | http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150003xd0.png | http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150004ek9.png | http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150005rc4.png | http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150006sx4.png | http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150007bk7.png | http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150008vk5.png | http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150009as0.png | http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150010vt6.png | http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150011lh2.png | http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlskodashb150013gb3.png
I know that HL engine is poor, and maybe you can't do anothing about it, but almost all the shadows in the map are kinda in the wrong place.
Overall, you did a wonderful job. A nice map, with great jumps, great theme, great arhitecture and a great feeling while jumping.
You're a very good mapper. GJ
Thank you very much for feedbacks !
I'm very limited with english, i can't reply correclty, i'll be short :p
For kzls_gahia, there is a new version very very improved, she was sent to xj, the new name is kzls_smile, due to the end)
For kzls_tropics, the map is under improvisation (i'm not sure this word is good lol) and be finalised later ^^
For kzls_watertemple, there is a version very improved but not much to send to xj :p
Finally, for kzls_kodash:
This is not a final beta map, no booster, no textures check, just checking the blocks, environments, but i note all the bugs you find, kzro`CyclopP, for the last screenshot, i don't see where you are and where is the bug, can you redo the screenshot please ??
"beutiful map", "You are very talented mapper", "You're a very good mapper. GJ" : i just can :$ (my english is too bad to find the words LOL)
Thanks you again for your feedbacks !
The last screenshot is made under a landing block at "Water Jumps". Just go at a block there, at the one you land (the ones with 300, 310, etc) and under him just hook yourself in the block and you'll see the bug.
I'll take a look soon at watertemple to. The last version you uploaded, was so nice :x. I'm sure that this one is nice too :D
okay, i'll see that :p
LoSs contact me if you need help for translations french -> english. Just look at my profile to get my MSN adress.
Lookq very nice LoSs`, didn't even know that you were a mapper :) what a nice suprise!!
Hope to see some good maps of u in a near future!
PS : Contact NpO, he wants to talk to a mapper @ kzfr chatbox ;)
textures roxx!
wow man, the first pic is rly n1, gj !
I'll try this one too later tonight and i'll comment on your maps. My first impression was that it was going to be fun to jump. And as i read the comments i got that confirmed. Let's hope to see more maps from you :) Good job so far!
looks really good, your talented indeed!
Thanks for feedbacks !
All know bugs you sent was fixed and map got improved (bad jumps and boring end)
Thanks ndr for the suggestion, i'll add you to msn :p
New bsp is available:
http://www.patate-factory.com/files/maps_tmp/kzls_kodash_b16.rar
Changelog:
- Fixed lightbugs & other bugs
- Changed the start (hard to find the first block)
can u tell me where can i found ur other maps ? :D
no other kz maps released for the moment, i send the current maps to XJ, but i've done an de_ :)
You can find my maps at www.patate-factory.com (not working for the moment, i work on it, the maps be available soon :p)
NEW Bsp (Bf):
http://www.patate-factory.com/files/maps_tmp/kzls_kodash_bf.rar
See topic for news :)
What does "Bf" mean?
Please log in to post replies.