NOEL's 263 CJ
Started by NOEL
17/11/2008 23:29
Page 1 of 1
NOEL17/11/2008 23:29(edited 18/11/2008 00:02)
Well, even though it wont get accepted due to one or more plugins I used, I still think it was worth a movie. So here it is.
youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnnQA_eizPI&fmt=18
If you want to dl it instead for uber quality let me know, and i'll upload it somewhere. Anyway, thx to qweek for being a sexy editor, and thx to spence for being sexy - hopefully I'll do 264 in a near future.
Anyway enjoy! =)
nikitich
18/11/2008 01:02
GJ NOEL, sick jump. <3 the edit, great job qweek.
zyllEE18/11/2008 05:10
i loved the edit, qweek wins
leggie18/11/2008 12:21
gj guys
Nitsuga18/11/2008 12:27
gjj.. !
ÑÑ”sÏÑ”cÑ‚18/11/2008 12:33
Well edited and good jump.
NOEL18/11/2008 13:28
Cheers guys, oh and reSPECT, cya @ 264 aight? :D
ÑÑ”sÏÑ”cÑ‚18/11/2008 14:04
I gave up :D But GL for you :)
stRunF18/11/2008 14:09
hmm nice..
kayne
18/11/2008 14:52
gj.. nice edit qweek
Stabilot18/11/2008 15:32
nice jump there noel :D
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.