290+ pre

Started by ALFRED ftw!
18/11/2008 21:00
Page 1 of 2
ALFRED ftw!18/11/2008 21:00

I know i may sound noobier than Gef0rce now, but:

Can somebody explain how to get 290+ cj pre WITHOUT dcj ?

Seriously, i tried everything; 180 turn sharp, 180 turn smooth, 90 turn, syncing the duck etc.
But i never got over 289, it's like there is a kind of barrier that stops me at that speed and then i cannot get over 289 pre.
Just look some of the cj wr demos' stats, there u see over 290 pre in regular cj.

Plz send a demo that shows it or a guide.

//ALFRED - lol_your_mother

Grrr18/11/2008 21:07

there was a LJ stats (I remember) which doesn't shows over 289.9 pre, maybe its from your LJstats, for making 290+pre u need.. ~275u/s speed before CJ and about 180° turn

ALFRED ftw!18/11/2008 21:15

Originally posted by IchWill
there was a LJ stats (I remember) which doesn't shows over 289.9 pre, maybe its from your LJstats, for making 290+pre u need.. ~275u/s speed before CJ and about 180° turn


i think i misunderstood that a little... u mean that before i make the duck as 180 turn i need to have around 275 pre speed on ground ?

Spaniolu18/11/2008 21:46

alfred, cj pre its based on lj pre so u must have good lj pre (274,275+) before the duck to do over 289 pre....

leggie18/11/2008 22:11

not really span... i have a really bad lj pre (270-273) and i can still hit 292 pre or so

Fluxey18/11/2008 22:54

I'm also alittle clueless about cj pre, once i did 292 pre and i have no idea what i did :/ and all the next jumps was much lower lal :P

KaerN19/11/2008 09:04(edited 19/11/2008 09:08)

Hello Alfred.

It's me GeF0rce here. Yes, i have not so much clueless about how to do a 290 pre in cj, but as they said. U should have a good LJ pre before u do a veyr good cj pre. As the one siad, max 274/275 pre.
And yes, my lj pre is 274-275 always, good luck alfred. i wish u good luck my friend ;)

$iw19/11/2008 14:27

Originally posted by Spaniolu
alfred, cj pre its based on lj pre so u must have good lj pre (274,275+) before the duck to do over 289 pre....


Listen to him :D

leggie19/11/2008 17:23

you guys are dumb :D watch my demo and tell me how that works when i max 273 lj pre.

rainbowcyan19/11/2008 17:25

In some serve's top I usually see the 290+pre with cj

oTcHeTo19/11/2008 18:54

Originally posted by Siw
Originally posted by Spaniolu
alfred, cj pre its based on lj pre so u must have good lj pre (274,275+) before the duck to do over 289 pre....


Listen to him :D

I'm not really sure , I'm doing 290 pre with 270 - 271 :/

h319/11/2008 19:01(edited 19/11/2008 19:01)

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
Originally posted by Siw
Originally posted by Spaniolu
alfred, cj pre its based on lj pre so u must have good lj pre (274,275+) before the duck to do over 289 pre....


Listen to him :D

I'm not really sure , I'm doing 290 pre with 270 - 271 :/


meh to...

Grrr19/11/2008 21:01

Originally posted by h3
Originally posted by oTcHeTo
Originally posted by Siw
Originally posted by Spaniolu
alfred, cj pre its based on lj pre so u must have good lj pre (274,275+) before the duck to do over 289 pre....


Listen to him :D

I'm not really sure , I'm doing 290 pre with 270 - 271 :/


meh to...


I meaned that its easier to do 290+CJ pre with 275~ pre, anyway u need big(ger) and fast(er) turn while CJ

SUBWAYZ20/11/2008 14:36

Iknow you may say lie now but i can say that I had once 296 on stats. bug or just freaky luck. THe comes mostly from turn and after that timing of jump like in bhop

billz08/12/2008 15:26

u can jump 255 cj with 279 pre and 5 strafes and 66 sync

NOEL08/12/2008 22:43

you can also do a 259 cj with 275 pre, 8 strafes and a shitload of sync, but that wasn't really what he wanted to know, was it now?

rainbowcyan09/12/2008 11:42

HAHAHA, I did 291 pre just now,but only got 255 distance

Grrr09/12/2008 11:49

Originally posted by rainbowcyan
HAHAHA, I did 291 pre just now,but only got 255 distance


that means u suck at strafes ^^

KaerN10/12/2008 12:06

I just figured, i get 291 very much now. U need to duck and then do a very VERY fast 180turn, jump right when u ducked, 2 sec after. or something =P Then strafe so good as u can,

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.