Some kind of sync prob.

Started by h3
19/11/2008 18:35
Page 1 of 1
h319/11/2008 18:35(edited 19/11/2008 18:36)

Ok i'm really anoyed by this... Ok so i did a 260 cj with a left pre and my sync was 80+, i was allso doing alot of 260's with pre 85+... and like few days latter my sync on a left cj pre drops to 20- and never goes over it... than the lj strafes went to 20 sync to// i'm like doing a right pre, strafing like on the left pre and getting 80 sync... i really don't know what to do anymore. this has effected my kz dramaticly, becouse allmost all maps encludes a lj in it.. :(

KaerN19/11/2008 20:57

The problem may becuse you havent warmed up.
Some people cant stop play kz becuse theyr aim and sync goes down to fast. Try to do some kz or bhop maps. it may come back then. try to do some hard LJ blocks etc. that can effect your sync back to. I had this problem with my lj, so i had to quit lj, cuse i lost my strafe skill. Now i do mostly CJ. Good luck. Hope this help.

aftermatch-_-20/11/2008 13:01

i had absolutelty the same prob , i just switched pre's and did 260 again with the other pre .. and my original one is still sucky :/

h320/11/2008 14:17

i can't get over 280 pre with a right pre so....

rainbowcyan20/11/2008 14:21

try less strafes,like 3-4 strafes,when you are skillful,try more

stRunF20/11/2008 14:50(edited 20/11/2008 14:51)

omg if he jumped 260+cj he's skilled alrdy o_O
slow down the strafes a little,when u think ur ready,faster them up back to the original..

Om120/11/2008 16:37(edited 20/11/2008 16:38)

omg.. learn to search! every fucking jumper has theese problems, if you would just care to search you would see that there are only a few things to do..
1. focus when strafing (think "moving mouse left, press A, moving mouse right, press D" etc.)
2. play bhop and KZ (this refreshes your basic strafing teqnuice wich you need)
ALTERNATE: stop ljing (FTW!)

NOEL22/11/2008 13:52(edited 22/11/2008 13:53)

I've geeked lj's for quite some time now, and from what I've experienced: - maybe I just suck big time -
Some days you can strafe like there's no tomorrow, sometimes even just for a few minutes. Especially when it comes to cj'ing. I can't even count how many tries I've had on 264, sometimes jumping for hours without seeing a 260 stat-jump and then all and sudden, BAM 265 stats. Also, by watching demos you might realise that you need completely different strafes on lj'ing, cj'ing and bhopping. If I were you I would stick with kz'ing though, and from time to time practise my LJ and BHOPLJ, cause after all it's not really often that you need a sick cj to do a trickjump/sc. (Also I've experienced the same thing that my lj's been shitty since I started cj'ing - also i used to do 245 bhop stats really often, takes you a couple of hours to train it back to where it was though..) Also you could try finding a sens that fits to the blocks, atleast that's what I did. I'm using a different sens for lj's, kz/bhop/hns, aiming, surfing etc. lol

h322/11/2008 22:48

i tryed ljing but i have no idea how the strafes should be :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.