Another one who needs help

Started by ripz
20/11/2008 19:45
Page 1 of 1
ripz20/11/2008 19:45

Hi. I want to hear from many of you , alot better jumpers to tell me what do i do wrong.
In fact my rec is 251 lj luckly on 7 strafes.. But it does not satisfact me. Because i saw 252 blok on 5 strafes.. I cant master that 5 strafes. But i feel a way comfortable with 6 strafes. However, it do not changes the result that much. I saw many players who are jumping 253+255 stats on 6 strafes easly, my problem lies in maxspeed a bit maybe.

Here is the demo link.

http://www.speedyshare.com/359729169.html

Grrr20/11/2008 20:00

251 lj lucky.. and u want 252block ?
stats = possible block for u
1st practice and when u everytime do 250+.. then u can try to do your LJ record on Block, there is a difference between block distance, and the distance in stats
P.S. where are all CJ geeks ? I can see only LJ geekers O.o

ripz20/11/2008 20:56(edited 20/11/2008 20:56)

Well, i dont care about stats. I've done 252 sometimes. But i am not the one who counts it. I think the blocks are more imporant. However, it is not what i wanted in this thread. I wanted to someone see the demo, and give me some advices. I am playing kreedz like one year maybe but not like psychopatic no lifer.

ps. I am not a lj geek ;] I prefer more to bhop :D But some of kz parts on maps are always f***ed by my cuz i dont have good lj, that is the only reason i want to practice :) .
Thanks, I am waiting for other replys ;)
Hope the demo says much, if not i can record other one.

PolluX21/11/2008 02:26

You don't need to be able to do 250+ stats all the time to play kz maps. There are only a few maps with 245+ blocks, and then it is a SC probably.

deus?21/11/2008 09:47(edited 21/11/2008 09:54)

if u wish to jump 252+ try experimenting with your strafes. thats the only way u can find how to improve ms. try to do them shorter, wider, short 1st strafe, wide 1st strafe and so on. also i suggest to practice at 250 block, not 240- thats noobish, it wont give u anything exept stats and bad block's edge feeling.

pollux, its always good to have nice strafes. it gives u style etc.

KaerN21/11/2008 09:51

If u make 4 or 11 strafe it dosnt matter. Its only about if u can handle it. imo a good pre and good strafe is the key to make blocks. And dont strafe to fast, cuse u lose the feeling of it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7s2wpx NOt 250, just example how fast the strafe i do. I lost all my lj skill so i dont get 250 anymore :S sry for 100aa. to lasy to change!. You can do 5 strafe and get 252. Its just all about practise. I did 249 block with 8 strafe. and 90 sync. well good luck.
As the one said here: KZ help alot , and bhop map for sure.

Mvh GeF0rce.

ripz21/11/2008 14:03

Well. I think it is like deus wrote. I tried with strafes. Slower/ faster A or D pressing. Wider, shorter, but i think i cant still get that feeling. Maybe my problem lies deep in the practice :D. Well yea, i agree with bhop. I wasnt able to jump more than 244 block. Since i started to play bhop my lj increased. But I still lacks a little bit in it. However thanks for replys :)
I'll try to practice.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.