Can't join some servers

Started by akM
20/11/2008 23:19
Page 1 of 1
akM20/11/2008 23:19

My problem is that in some servers I can't connect because my cs just freezes. It's mostly with hns servers.

It's like when I'm connecting, it starts, then stops at precaching resorces and my cs is just frozen. Someone knows what the problem is because its getting annoying like hell.

- And maybe someone has a link for vista mouserate fix?

thnx.

BAEVERN^20/11/2008 23:23

just reinstalled cs ?

zyllEE20/11/2008 23:24

noob, reinstall steam. kkty hi

akM20/11/2008 23:24

shut it ! Ok ill try, still gay prob.

$iw20/11/2008 23:25(edited 20/11/2008 23:26)

reinstall CS!!

akM20/11/2008 23:28

I tried reinstalling, still same prob. >

anny020/11/2008 23:29

buy a new computer akM!
Extérieuuuuuurrrr

akM20/11/2008 23:30

I just had a new computer lol ! Common serious awnserzzzz :<

kafds20/11/2008 23:37

hi

pp20/11/2008 23:39

I have a brand new pc, but my steam driving me crazy, it seemes like I'd have a huge ping or downloading a lot of stuff... so I use nonsteam cs :)

bunnyT21/11/2008 00:01(edited 21/11/2008 00:10)

pls delete

ALFRED ftw!21/11/2008 00:58

Originally posted by pp
so I use nonsteam cs :)


9999999+ STEAM SUX

akM21/11/2008 15:39

..

c0ld^21/11/2008 18:28

come on serious answers please!
i don't know how to fix it :/

lagster mapper21/11/2008 20:18

update sux.

Extract24/11/2008 13:55

Dang i love mah googlin' skillz <33
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5787-TYOF-4586

akM24/11/2008 14:27

u doin' it sw bw all day long, thnx ohi!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.