my first movie

Started by MarcuZ-1337
20/11/2008 23:43
Page 1 of 2
MarcuZ-133720/11/2008 23:43

hello my first movie got done to day its not so long but njoy

youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wtq6HDcbfw

DL http://rapidshare.de/files/40954071/Marcuz_-_The_Movie__KZ_.wmv.html

zyllEE20/11/2008 23:50(edited 20/11/2008 23:50)

nice movie, tomuch effects tho lol, but thats just my oppinion

BAEVERN^20/11/2008 23:50

the movie was pretty strange in a way. With all the camera movements and such. Got a little outa hand after a while :p

But in all I liked it !
Some sick jumps and some pretty ez.

7/10 :)

Dacca21/11/2008 00:03

I really liked these camera movements. It's something original...

NOEL21/11/2008 00:11

Well, you're a good player, no doubt. But this was TOTALLY overedited and that kind of overshadowed your talent. I'll still give it a 5/10, 5 for the performance, and 0 for the editing.
Keep on rockin :]

SiMen.alex21/11/2008 00:43

good editing 10/10

owsla21/11/2008 01:01

not bad for your first movie.
liked the cam stuff and editing at all.
gj man.

Kevlarrrr21/11/2008 01:27

1:25 can be done with LJ, zylE did with para.

kaynerecord holder21/11/2008 02:01(edited 21/11/2008 02:03)

sweet.. 8/10

too much effects*

lonewolf VIP21/11/2008 02:18

Originally posted by Dacca
I really liked these camera movements. It's something original...

wRath` mapper21/11/2008 02:21

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
1:25 can be done with LJ, zylE did with para.


I have ljed it some time ago with awp, it's not even hard.

The movie was ok, I liked the editing and the jumps were decent ;)

zyllEE21/11/2008 03:36

Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
1:25 can be done with LJ, zylE did with para.


I have ljed it some time ago with awp, it's not even hard.

The movie was ok, I liked the editing and the jumps were decent ;)

kevlar ive done it with awp but thank you, and wrath - lj that with awp is hard imo.. had to get 25 strafes and 90~ sync to make it ;o

m0ver21/11/2008 10:26

ecellent idea, inovative camera but overedited at some points. nice movie and jumps :)

$iw21/11/2008 11:31

I liked the edit, it was really nice for your first movie :D

some1here21/11/2008 12:09

nice movie ;] luw camera movements

ehlak21/11/2008 12:17

not bad! :D

mtoboiii8000 mapper21/11/2008 13:40

rly nice!

MarcuZ-133721/11/2008 14:47

remeber that i did not edit it but thank you guys
yes a bit mutch camera but i like that

qewi21/11/2008 16:16

Read the info on youtube guys, MarcuZ didn't edit the movie, he just made the jumps ;)

really an okay movie, didnt really like the 244x? jump :/ and really too much about that 250 lj, how many time did you show it? 6? 7? dunno, at least it was too much. your other jumps was kinda good :) gj guys

nikitich moviemaker21/11/2008 16:24

Hmm, jumps was good, some ez, some hard :) Gj marcuz. Edit is very good too, liked sync with jumps, all cameras movements )) overall 9/10 ;]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.