kzarg_egyptiannight
This is a simple bhop map
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tdj2tqjwnjj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/382hkg
Images:
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3553/eg1ai0.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9439/eg2tc0.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1612/eg3zu5.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2868/eg4zc7.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3792/eg5dt9.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5574/eg6ju4.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7674/eg7kk5.jpg
Post ur best times :D
looks like fun, kinda tired of those textures tho. But who cares, as long as the jumps pwn! gj
Funny short ez map, gj!
cool, but i dont know why my fps is shit on that map ^^ (40-60)
that was fun :D
nice as always chaos. and not dark map yeah!
Nice map,gonna try it l8r
i cant play the map, says some model is over the limit 512 something :/ How do i fix this problem? I haven't added any custom models to models folder.
Looks pretty good, downloading. :)
I love this map! Gonna try for some sick run on it :D
Originally posted by pontus :)i cant play the map, says some model is over the limit 512 something :/ How do i fix this problem? I haven't added any custom models to models folder.
-num_edicts 2047
Add that into your launch options.
Fun and easy map, Good job as always ChaosAD, You should make a hard version of this one too :)
Please log in to post replies.