omg0 cheater

Started by gkA-
21/11/2008 17:41
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
gkA-21/11/2008 17:41(edited 21/11/2008 20:16)

the people, I you not flood plain of the person tried to jump to prove that he not cheater since on his beginning demos you have thought that he cheater and in new demos, additionally you have not proved;proven that he cheater and give him prohibition why?! After all in demo cg_strefesjumpZ and bkz_goldbhop have not found cheat....

gkA-21/11/2008 17:43

I consider this not fair

cC|SpiNe21/11/2008 17:46

This is all old news.

Nitsuga21/11/2008 17:48

.....

kunqui21/11/2008 17:57

WTF?
omg0 is cheater.
Dont say bullshit please.

akM21/11/2008 17:58

google trans?

omg0 cheated a few times so that makes him a cheater. Stop zeh crap

trb21/11/2008 18:01

Originally posted by gkA
After all in demo cg_strefesjumpZ and bkz_goldbhop have not found cheat....




(eDark) After some intensive and special investigations on a bunch of omg0's demos we were able to detect a slowmo hack which was hidden very well. It was almost impossible to detect it, but finally we found a 100% proof that he was using a slowmo hack.

xj news

whole text: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.811

gkA-21/11/2008 18:08

not what have not found simply envy played that he well jumped

SchlumPF21/11/2008 18:18

just look at his crazy stairswalk... the demo analysis showed that he did absolutly sync doubleducks and thats just imp

Berkut Tournament #221/11/2008 18:19

omg0 isn't cheater !I saw his demos ,and I can confidently say that he didn't use cheat. Maybe your programm get lag ?
I didn't saw big difference in bhop on cg_strafejumpZ by omg0 and zhady... =/

gkA-21/11/2008 18:20

<3 adantoud

gkA-21/11/2008 18:22

anddd... crazy stairz eDark, quicker has repeated!!

cheche21/11/2008 18:32(edited 21/11/2008 18:33)

Originally posted by (_Adantoud)_
omg0 isn't cheater !I saw his demos ,and I can confidently say that he didn't use cheat. Maybe your programm get lag ?
I didn't saw big difference in bhop on cg_strafejumpZ by omg0 and zhady... =/


First post?

Now exactly how stupid do you think we are? :)

spr1n mapper21/11/2008 18:41

Originally posted by TROUbl3m4k3R
Originally posted by gkA
After all in demo cg_strefesjumpZ and bkz_goldbhop have not found cheat....




(eDark) After some intensive and special investigations on a bunch of omg0's demos we were able to detect a slowmo hack which was hidden very well. It was almost impossible to detect it, but finally we found a 100% proof that he was using a slowmo hack.

xj news

whole text: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.811

agree. all has been said.

also (same news post)
[blockquote]Slowmotion is considered as the worst way to cheat in the community. It's very hard to detect and very lame[/blockquote]

c-walker`21/11/2008 18:58

omg0 is teh worst slowmo-hacker ever. bai

Grrr21/11/2008 20:08

ye.. but he looks so pro.. :(

lagster mapper21/11/2008 20:20

didnt read all this but can someone upload his old lj dem that was on here, 9 circle strafes or something like that? i lost it and it looks fair fresh ahah ^^

Page 1 of 1