Record sounds
Hello guys, i thinked on to a movie but wtf? i dont know how to record sounds so if some1 could be nice and link a programme and tell me how to or send a guide to me? :P hope u guys can help if not thanks anyway. =)
dont use sounds if its a jumpingmovie :/
I know u can use fraps :o
kayne some sounds can be used in a jump movie ... but i haveno idia how to record them ...
You can record sound with fraps.
SpiNe yes but the sound sounds liek shit!
I'm using "Total Recorder". thats uber <3 search from google.
reati has it !
It pwns !!! <3
Originally posted by kaynedont use sounds if its a jumpingmovie :/
I know u can use fraps :o
What do you mean?
It sounded so nice in brian The Movie 2.
reati thank you m8 . : )
Fraps- llllow quality sound,,,
total recorder- glitchy sound drivers...
just search more tutorials and you`ill find.. I usually used Sony SoundForge.
Best way is to use MIRV to export the sound. It will be perfectly synced with your footage. Else everyone used Total Recorder or Sound Forge in the past and they do the job as well but at the cost of a bit more time wasting.
mirv_demo_tool ;)
Please log in to post replies.