Different LJstats?
Hey guys,
I was just on this server playing, and i noticed that there LJStats plugin were abit different compared to the original XJ's plugin.
Does anyone know how to fix this (the 'strafes' and 'weapon')?
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5696/xjstatspluginmoday0.jpg
Also, how do i fix the LJstats itself when it comes up on the screen that it's blue?
that looks like xPaws edited LJStats
Contact him
yeah thats true! thats my edition :D
Originally posted by xPaωyeah thats true! thats my edition :D
Do you publish it?
no.
I knew it ( ;
Hi xpaw, i have'nt seen you for a while on steam friends. where have you been ?
btw, i've got an idé ! actually i don't know if it works but you guys know "super mario" the super mario game could you jump from wall to wall like "le parkour" it would be awesome if some coder could do that in cs like a plug in ?
like this .. listen now ! you jump infront of the wall with "jump" when you hit the wall you pusch "jump" once again and that makes you jump back like you where jumping at a ladder an jump of the ladder ?
sorry my grama is'nt that good atm beacuse my brain wont help me :)
I have this plugin, this is LjS eXtreme Modification by fatalis & numB, edit by tv!X^^, search on Xj forum.
Originally posted by tv!X^^I have this plugin, this is LjS eXtreme Modification by fatalis & numB, edit by tv!X^^, search on Xj forum.
Bump plus you are stealer
Originally posted by tv!X^^I have this plugin, this is LjS eXtreme Modification by fatalis & numB, edit by tv!X^^, search on Xj forum.
Please go back into the cave youve came from and never come back
mega man))
it looks nice c|:
This thread should be moved from scripting help to anywhere
Please log in to post replies.