New Map Filter

Started by inSaaaNe
21/05/2006 14:19
Page 1 of 1
inSaaaNe21/05/2006 14:19

what about a new mapfilter in the download section where you can filter the maps after its difficulty (Easy, Average, Hard, Extreme or so).
That would be nice for newbs for example cuz then they can search for easy maps first and later they can try to play harder maps and so on

FragMcCracken mapper31/10/2007 16:18

nice idea whenever this thread is over one year old

faker mapper31/10/2007 16:57

I guess that's not possible without adding new variables to the e107 download script, and nobody of us admins is capable of doing such advanced modifications on the site.

I might be wrong and OddYsseus could maybe do it, but I guess there are more important things he has to work on at the momen.

Aly00731/10/2007 17:18

that will be very nice

.doer!01/11/2007 00:51

A map which has 240units jump in it but the beginning is ez ? you cant say the map is ez .

colix mapper01/11/2007 09:54

that would be rly nice, but yeah, alpagun is right, there r maps what gets harder to the end :(

FLR01/11/2007 16:22

is it really that hard to do such function on the site? I mean, there is an database which holds the information and stuff about the maps? If there is, wouldnt it only be to make an extra table in the database and make something like this:


$filter = $_POST['filter'];

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM maps WHERE type='$filter'");

while($myrow = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{

echo "". $myrow['mapname'] ."";

echo "

";

}

}
?>











I havent tested if this work, but something simple like this maybe could do the trick. ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.