Militia rock-roof test movie by me

Started by gen4y
26/11/2008 16:08
Page 1 of 1
gen4y26/11/2008 16:08

Hi folks, I made this movie and I`m wondering how is the quality
and effects.
It took 5 minutes to me to made this.
And have some question ...
How to watch 3rd person already recorded demos with non steam help?

Sendspace -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrc0fi

Vbox.com -> http://www.zazz.bg/play:dd021dee

Thanks ;)

Nubby-_-26/11/2008 16:17

i think quality is good !

Stabilot26/11/2008 16:18(edited 26/11/2008 16:20)

Get hltvmodels,
Before u open demo write in cam_command 1 and dem_forcehltv 1 then u can see hltv.. but don't ask me for pro edit hltv -.-

btw: no suck effects because it destroys the movie and use more fps like 99999 when use fraps and render in wmv 9!

gen4y26/11/2008 16:24(edited 26/11/2008 16:30)

Thanks a lot Stabilot ,but can u give me a dl link with the hltv models and told me where must I put them :)



EDIT: Done it! Thanks so much!!! :)

ova27/11/2008 19:11

pro hltv edit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4bOnXP46Gs

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.