bebemoody the movie

Started by *Np_O*record holder
26/11/2008 23:21
Page 2 of 3
akkord mapper27/11/2008 16:55

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
akkord "bebemoody" the surfer in the movie, posted on that thread, and pwnd you all =)

we where noobs back then ..

*Np_O*record holder27/11/2008 17:04

yes slide and surf is different :) slide is more difficult and amazing than surf because airaccelerate is 10 not 100

PsYxOpAt mapper27/11/2008 17:46(edited 27/11/2008 17:46)

nice movie i realy like it 10/10 from me ^^

Berkut Tournament #227/11/2008 17:50

*Np_O* can you upload on sendspace or filefront ? I cannot download from www.download.com
thx

wRath` mapper27/11/2008 18:52

Amazing! that's really impressive with 10 aa!

I thought I had never played slide maps before, but now that I saw this movie, I recognized some maps that I've played before. Nice movie guys!

*Np_O*record holder27/11/2008 19:03(edited 27/11/2008 19:03)

adantoud i up this on sendspace wait 1h :)

and are you interested instore slide on a communoty for made wr? maybe XJ accept slide :p

Berkut Tournament #227/11/2008 20:37(edited 27/11/2008 20:40)

It will be good TO SEE SLIDE ON XJ!!!
*Np_O* look it http://www.kreedz.pri.ee/top15.php?nick=(_Adantoud)_

*Np_O*record holder27/11/2008 21:37

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9et53s <<<< sendspace

prof. chosen27/11/2008 21:59

i wouldn't say that slide is more difficult than surfing, lol. the surfing community exists much longer, so i'd say they're more expirienced which means they're more skilled.

anny028/11/2008 10:52

I don't think so...

prof. chosen28/11/2008 12:57

okay, but you dont have a logical argument....

*Np_O*record holder28/11/2008 14:13

i have test the slide and surf surfing is easy for me for become a good slider get a good technic . Test the slide you see

anny028/11/2008 15:03(edited 28/11/2008 15:04)

That's not because surf community is older and bigger than slide community that surfing is more difficult.... I personnaly think that's it's the opposite... slide is harder than surf that's why there's more people @ surf's maps
I think that's a logical argument chosen.

Oddi^28/11/2008 15:55

Gonna give ya 10/10 for this movie! Absolute beautiful + the editing & music was good! Hope to see more movies from you ;)

Dragon28/11/2008 16:48(edited 28/11/2008 16:50)

+editing, jumps
-music, 3 minutes outro????, cl_bob 1 :((( , player model (miscellanious)

prof. chosen28/11/2008 20:32

how did you guys "test" surfing, lol. have you been able to finish the random surfing maps? WOW.

i suggest you to try

surf_journey
surf_temple_of_toon

finish them with default cs-settings except:

sv_airaccelerate 100
developer 1
fps_max 131

KNIFE

(standard surf settings)

and that's not even that pro at all. it can be hard...but if you wanna make the hardest shit in surfing, try some tricks from famous movies like "air force surf movie", "surfing '07", "maze surfing", "surf-cs the movie".

THEN, and only THEN, you can say, that you know how hard surfing is....

gl

*Np_O*record holder28/11/2008 20:59(edited 28/11/2008 20:59)

yes i have finish all map ask salient :) surf journey done and with sc 30sec ^^
and temple of toon isn't hard just longer :)

Judah28/11/2008 22:37

i don't really understand.. is it surf?

*Np_O*record holder28/11/2008 23:05

non it's a slide ;)

JON'29/11/2008 15:55

Judah, slide is with the airaccelerate set at 10. U know in KZ maps, u have sometimes some "surf parts" then its slide not surf. Just test the slide maps, it's pretty funny =)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.