Kz Plugin

Started by Reymon
29/11/2008 05:04
Page 1 of 1
Reymon29/11/2008 05:04

Hi admins, well i create a complete no public plugin of kz.

It posible to put on yours servers?

cC|SpiNe29/11/2008 08:32

If it's really good, they might just accept it :/

Reymon29/11/2008 19:22

Originally posted by SpiNe
If it's really good, they might just accept it :/


You know with who I must speak???

oO3ddYOo29/11/2008 19:37

with me :>

Godlajk29/11/2008 21:21

I think, those to decide about the server plugins will be the headmasters, fake and OddY, and also others of the admin crew.

Reymon30/11/2008 03:19

reymon.hopto.org:27015 [Kz-Arg] Test Local Server

That a local dedicate server to show the plugin.

I have to finish. but all necesary things are.

st0ka30/11/2008 10:16(edited 30/11/2008 10:17)

I'm not trying to offend you Reymond but a coder should look at the source for some backdoor functions. Else as others said if this plugin is good (better than the current mainly) I can't think of any reason why they should not put in the servers.:)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.