Private Message

Started by raver mapper
29/11/2008 14:14
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
raver mapper29/11/2008 14:14

I'm gonna ask this again, why does xj dont have a private message system? Its already in e107 and you only need to turn it on.

There have been NEVER a valid reason given why they dont activate it. I only want a reason why you dont want to activate this VERY handy option. Sometimes you just need to contact a person but its unfindable. Your only chance is typing a message in the chatbox en hope he/she will react!

So please

leggie29/11/2008 14:58

agree'd, i just had to dl irc because of this :D turn it on!

iLOL__-29/11/2008 16:29

ye power to the people xD

cC|SpiNe29/11/2008 20:21

PM is essential.

eMTi30/11/2008 00:07

forum, steam, icq, msn, ts, vent, mail, ..
next question is, does the contacted person want to be contacted? :) this might result in spam..

raver mapper30/11/2008 00:18(edited 30/11/2008 00:20)

Originally posted by eMTi
forum, steam, icq, msn, ts, vent, mail, ..
next question is, does the contacted person want to be contacted? :) this might result in spam..


You can simply ignore the message? Its your choise to reply on it ...
Also, with steam,msn, icq, ts, vent and mail you need the info. If im looking for somebody on the forums who has no info on his profile page I cant contact him

SchlumPF30/11/2008 00:23

word to raver...
faker once said that enabling this feature means that xj users could share illegal links but nearly each community has some pm feature.

leggie30/11/2008 01:01

who cares if they share shit? it's private isn't it... its only the same as people sharing shit on steam lol

SchlumPF30/11/2008 02:16

ofc, thats why i dont understand this argument xD

raver mapper30/11/2008 15:23

Just a good word from faker or oddy will do ... I just dont know why they just dont react? My other topic was closed by oddy with the message "I lulz" or something. Dont be scared to say why you dont want to put it on. You guys must got a reason for it ...

dEMolite mapper30/11/2008 16:15

why needs everything a reason?
if they don't want it in, it is worest less to ask further...

OddYsseus30/11/2008 16:25

I lulz at.

Page 1 of 1