kunqui kzro_darkfury, just a gj xd.
hihi everyone. I know no1 know me, heheh. But I liked the performance of kunqui in the nice map kzro_darkfury, just decided to record it.
Btw, the quality's crapp' I know, dun have time to render it better :<.
Hope you like it. (no edit at all except 16/9.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL-ylL6S8vo#
Push high quality plz..
love ya all xd.
gj..
good movie. but damn, you used my song lawl.
Originally posted by chosen.good movie. but damn, you used my song lawl.
You own Ear storm recording company? Then its not your song, and dont understand this as flaming, but i hate those guys(not you?) who stole others songs, or smth. Ofc this was bad example, and i know you had never claimed that song were yours :). This was pretty pointless reply :S
Nice movie, and i love pendulum/dnb
+1 to what u've said. i just wanted to have that post t0o saow it othrer pßeople if my movcie is relwased to oroof that i didnt use that song because of that movie. but actually it isnt a real proof, besxause i obvciously posted after the release, but meh.
WTF chosen? :D
Rofl, haha.
gj kunqui
hey dun spam my thread <.< btw, are you shaking or claping ur hands chosen ? :O U made a lot of mistakes :[
And yeah, I only made this cause I like the map, and the jumper that cause a polemic about "new brian wtf who's this guy bbq!!!111!1!!1" etc etc.
thx for comments guyz'
Loveya all :].
Good movie - Music fits in.
Nice movie, sick run to go with it :D
thanks for the movie <3
i enjoyed it ^.^
Please log in to post replies.