NaRCoTiQ`s Longjump Show

Started by NaRCoTiQ
29/11/2008 21:16
Page 1 of 1
NaRCoTiQ29/11/2008 21:16(edited 29/11/2008 21:47)

Length: 00:01:35
Resolution: 960x640
Encode: x264
Rapidshare: -link-
Youtube (watch in high quality): -link-

Thx SciMMy for doing the movie.
Demos: -link-
- 229 sw no duck LJ
- 237 sw HJ
- 246x3 LJ
- 248 bw LJ
- 248 sw LJ
- 250 LJ
Not amazing demos & movie at all but hope you`ll like it.

Godlajk29/11/2008 21:26

The intro was quite good, also the quality of youtube was good. But acording to demos, they were still good for me, but as we see on XJ, this is nothing of what's on todays movies.

I was impressed about the 237 HJ and 248 SW, but else - All seen before, almost.

Good movie, quality and the music was ok, not afterwars, but good in the intro. Keep improving yourself and good luck forwards.

I'll be glad to see more of sw jumpings. :)

BLT^_^29/11/2008 21:27(edited 29/11/2008 21:27)

nice, but stop stealing stuff from videocopilot.net .

Godlajk29/11/2008 21:30

Originally posted by BLT^_^
nice, but stop stealing stuff from videocopilot.net .


Tell me what has been stolen from that site. I've never seen or heard about videocopilot.net

tiehjay ^_# √29/11/2008 23:10

Originally posted by Godlajk
Originally posted by BLT^_^
nice, but stop stealing stuff from videocopilot.net .


Tell me what has been stolen from that site. I've never seen or heard about videocopilot.net


I think he meant the intro-part with Adobe After Effects.

Godlajk29/11/2008 23:17

Originally posted by TiehJay
Originally posted by Godlajk
Originally posted by BLT^_^
nice, but stop stealing stuff from videocopilot.net .


Tell me what has been stolen from that site. I've never seen or heard about videocopilot.net


I think he meant the intro-part with Adobe After Effects.


Ok, then I'll understand.

BLT^_^30/11/2008 00:12

Yes, the blue room , the moviemaker just downloaded the after effect's file and edited the text .

boom.dll30/11/2008 00:36

not quite... he replicated the tutorial... the exact file is different :)

gj narc <3

ehlak30/11/2008 02:21(edited 30/11/2008 02:22)

hahah a big LOL on the name pwllEE fakenicker nr1.
Anyway
nice edit and nice jumps, gj :D

pruno moviemaker30/11/2008 11:39

Again a lj-show about a new lj geek... but gj :/

boom.dll30/11/2008 13:04

he`s not a new lj geek lulz =D
he`s been playin for a long time... yet he never had a movie of himself :P

hi prun.o :D

prof. chosen30/11/2008 13:22

was good, i guess. but besides that it looked the same as on videocopilot, the intro didnt fit in the movie. think about that before using stuff like this. gj.

kz`mAx30/11/2008 13:47

Originally posted by pruno
Again a lj-show about a new lj geek... but gj :/


Again a unnecessary sentence by a (new?) unnecessary, stupid guys... but heu... nothing!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.