Drum'n'Bass

Started by Godlajk
30/11/2008 15:32
Page 1 of 1
Godlajk30/11/2008 15:32(edited 30/11/2008 15:50)

Tell me any band you know, doing drum'n'bass!

I simply love that, and i can't get enough, tho I'm kinda tired of that i have atm. :P

EDIT1:

I know which of following:
Unknown Error.
Pendulum.
High Contrast.

If this aint Drum'n'bass, then please describe what it is, so i can search for imitations of those bands.
Those fastbeat bands is what i like, so if those You know is moving like slower than these bands, I don't have the big interest.

But still, give me ANYTHING you know, and I will look it up!

EDIT2:

To know what i mean, i add youtube links:

Unknown Error - Alone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdYAV_q0OaU
Pendulum - Streamline http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMndQ9nDo-Y
High Contrast - Days Go By http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9pUR1QV3yQ

Dacca30/11/2008 15:44
Remote30/11/2008 15:51

This could be helpful.
http://www.last.fm/tag/drum%27n%27bass/artists
http://www.last.fm/tag/essential%20drum%27n%27bass/artists

kafds30/11/2008 17:54

Me. (but its not normal dnb and most of it isn't dnb)
http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=59313

DiDo-Grecord holder30/11/2008 19:05

dunno if it is dnb but I like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3MMj4kifvY :)

Godlajk30/11/2008 19:24

Dacca - Thank you for a good reply, that fits in what i like! :)

Brendo - And also thanks to you about the big greatlist.

Kafds - I dunno if that is or not, for me it's kinda weird.

Vodka - That is exactly not dnb. :) That's what i define as "techno," tho it's a genre under electronic music.

DiDo-Grecord holder30/11/2008 20:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc23q_wD3mg&feature=related I am pretty sure that this is dnb :D

Yamakasi30/11/2008 21:51(edited 30/11/2008 21:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hlVrFHE_A
just search for drum and bass on utub xD

Godlajk30/11/2008 22:51

Hi again.

Vodka - I can't take you serious. :)

Btw - For this band Unknown Error - Have they ever made albums? Because googling for albums doesnt give results, only thing i find is their tracks on MANY different albums.. :(

Dragon30/11/2008 23:17

Hi. check those ones out ;) includes darkstep and sunshine dnb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaeeXRuoLk
http://www.imeem.com/people/oUf6mDt/music/cuwbMNvH/miss_redflower_missredflowerhere_to_fly_misha_rmx_clipmp/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FviW1qXiaEo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNwEbNaBJ5s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jr_zLmGmoU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZP_7D2lDoI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQA5McZVsYk

DiDo-Grecord holder01/12/2008 06:11(edited 01/12/2008 06:12)

Godlajk cant make difference betweeen dnb and hard house :/
I <3 minimal and electro house :)

oP^19/12/2008 18:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUj8BjCPfJ8
absolut favourite <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqqOPNvaxfI
another nice tune :)

KEk320/12/2008 15:44(edited 20/12/2008 15:47)

Future prophecies
Shy FX
Pendulum
Bad Company's
Teebee
etc...
E: and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgWRCw36ME&feature=related if it DNb

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.