elITe^ Goes 251

Started by elITe^
01/12/2008 14:14
Page 1 of 1
elITe^01/12/2008 14:14(edited 03/12/2008 21:23)

Hi there!

I thought I'd share this great movie made by boom.dll<3 (over a week ago) just to show his movie-making skills and ofc to show my 251(noobish) jump :D

He's been getting better and better and it sure does show in his movies. Keep doing a great job mate!

Here you go:

Youtube

Sendspace

While you're on it, check out this old movie made by gangien<3 almost 2 years ago when i made my first 250 after checkpointing kz_cg_extreme :D

My first 250 w00t!

NR|spr*01/12/2008 14:23

nice one and boom.dll did a great job again :)

StormZz01/12/2008 14:24

That's my bro ! Nice strafes ;-)
Camera was shaky at one point and the sync with the hard cuts on the weak beat was somehow weird. It just didn't fit for me dunno.

BLT^_^01/12/2008 14:36

nice editing :) .. and nice jump, go for 252 .

DiDo-Grecord holder01/12/2008 14:39

coool <3

ehlak01/12/2008 14:40

gj elITe^ <3 and boom.dll =)

Neo[a]01/12/2008 14:54

NICE :]

BaRRiGA!01/12/2008 15:50

gogo man!..gj!

elITe^01/12/2008 17:56

Originally posted by BLT^_^
nice editing :) .. and nice jump, go for 252 .

I did it two days ago :D

Thanks peeps =)

cC|SpiNe01/12/2008 21:14

I want 255 from elITe :(




GJ mate! :)

boom.dll02/12/2008 09:55

NOOOOOB!!!!!11111oneoneoneeleven :D:D:D <33

nice editing btw =)

elITe^03/12/2008 12:28

SpiNe, I'm affraid that will never happen =( Who knows. Maybe i'll pwn the 257 one day ;x

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.