Stabilot Movie 3

Started by Stabilot
03/12/2008 23:19
Page 1 of 1
Stabilot03/12/2008 23:19(edited 03/12/2008 23:19)

After like half year of playing kz I have done some movies and this is my third movie. Stabilot Movie 3
Ye, credits in the last minute sucks I know the textstyle.

Stabilot Movie 3 youtube Hq... hq... hq...

de_samurai - famas"lj" from roof. and drop in famas. ex. 01:26
aim_taliban - bhop and bhop again. ex 01:40
fy_buzzkill - "snow map" cj drop.

I hope you enjoy my third movie, all normal settings.. ask for demos if u want. /Stabilot

Lolo`03/12/2008 23:24

gj <3 stabi

R^3OPAH03/12/2008 23:35

nice movie,Mgmt <3

pLaguE^03/12/2008 23:35

great job Stabilot the jumps were sick the editing wasnt my taste

fav part was at 1:18 :) 8/10

ehlak03/12/2008 23:37(edited 03/12/2008 23:42)

RAWRRR STABILOT :D nice quality and cool music =) gj <3

wRath` mapper04/12/2008 10:02

It was really good! Your style is awesome!

lalevUl04/12/2008 10:13

Niceone, the jumps were nice, some were old but whatever.. the editing was kinda lame, some jumps was twice and the hltv was overused, same jump with 10 diffrent views with hltv.. music was nice, the kooks!11 gj

qewi04/12/2008 11:26

like lalle said, the jumps were nice, the editing wasnt really the best.

s0xu04/12/2008 13:32

the music was abit gay :)

$iw04/12/2008 15:21

gj man, some nice and new jumps!

Tess04/12/2008 15:31

i loved it stabi! :)

BAEVERN^04/12/2008 18:48

really nice stabilot ! :)

Some new jumps and good variation of bhop, ljs etc.
Pretty good editing to, u've gotten much better ! :D

But I have to say. Is that even music ? haha xD

NR|spr*04/12/2008 20:49

Nice one stabilot ... you did it again :P

Stabilot07/12/2008 19:11

thanks guys ! XD

NOEL07/12/2008 19:50

I liked it, gj stabi. Next time, pick some better music though :D

bombraid21/12/2008 21:18

Nice! Music was nice IMO.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.