need a moviemaker :)

Started by NiconeN
08/12/2008 10:14
Page 1 of 1
NiconeN08/12/2008 10:14

Hi,

Found some old moviedemos and I would be very thankful if someone could do a movie for me. I remember some guys asked for my demos during the summer, but I didn't have any on my laptop cuz they are in the other (this) computer and I haven't used this in 7months. :D

There should have been a movie from me and flaip like 1,5years ago, we tried few moviemakers, but they never finished it. So the demos are quite old, but I think there's still some unseen jumps. :)

So if someone wants to do a movie for me (and flaip if he agrees), please feel free to contact me in IRC.

Thanks for advance! :)

k3G08/12/2008 10:17

nice NiconeN,it must be great <3

Trinitron08/12/2008 12:00(edited 08/12/2008 12:00)

Good news and thread. Let's wait moviemakers which undertake this movie.

Oldschool jumpers - immortal!

Sorry to offtop, NiconeN, please, if it is possible, lay out please your demo - kz_facility_NiconeN_0318 (and other if it is possible..)
in this section - Classic Demos (requests)

Again, sorry offtop.

osiris2208/12/2008 12:50

Niconen ask on kz-pictures.eu to :)

st0ka08/12/2008 23:56

I was the one who asked whether Nikke and Ville is going to be continued by InseN. Anyways if you can wait about half a month we can talk again. :)

SOPPALUSIKKA11/12/2008 21:17

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGG NIKKES JUMPS ARE ALL SO PR0N OMGOMGOMG CUMM OMGOMG!

elITe^14/12/2008 02:44

hope it turns out great nico :) get to work moviemakers!! :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.