circle or normal ?

Started by Inzeer
09/12/2008 17:24
Page 1 of 1
Inzeer09/12/2008 17:24

Hi, some guy told me I do circle strafes , but I dont think I do it.. but anyway u think this is normal or circle ?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wrnhub

KaerN09/12/2008 17:50

its feeling. Someone say circle get better speed etc. But its not true. If u do regular or circle it dosnt matter, the way is how u handle them

NOEL09/12/2008 23:30

that.. wasn't.. what.. he.. asked for..

ALFRED ftw!10/12/2008 00:01

Originally posted by NOEL!
that.. wasn't.. what.. he.. asked for..


that wasn't what he asked for aswell....

ontopic: for me your strafes look normal, i don't see much circle in them :)

KaerN10/12/2008 09:20

ah sry, i didnt read it so good, i was so tired. sorry;å

pp10/12/2008 10:20

they're normal

pRopaaNS mapper10/12/2008 11:59(edited 10/12/2008 12:04)

asd

Grrr10/12/2008 12:59

nV' , nevermind circle or normal.. vertical movement of the mouse doesn't give u any speed so..

puppetz mapper11/12/2008 23:23

Originally posted by IchWill
nV' , nevermind circle or normal.. vertical movement of the mouse doesn't give u any speed so..

I don't think that's the point. Circle strafes can be easier to handle for some people, and they might be able to sync their strafing better with them. I've slowly converted to some kind of circle strafes the past year or so. :P

kolobok12/12/2008 06:08

i like circle :)

40050326/12/2008 14:05

make little circle but not too much , like 80% normal 20% circle.. that should do 253+ with fast and synced strafes :)

eMTi26/12/2008 17:24

watch Kenny's 253 lj demo.. 5 really huge circles. :)
and btw.. don't care for lj too much :)
merry xmas.

•°chiFRE-_-26/12/2008 20:02

circle <3

gkA-09/01/2009 21:44(edited 09/01/2009 21:48)

chiFRE plz load in spendspace you and guys demos the circle strefes:)

aftermatch-_-09/01/2009 21:59

oh rly , i did 257.2 with circle with SO SUCKY STATS , and like 340 ms / 275 pre and cool sync about 252 with regular so , FOR ME CIRCLE PWNS! esp with 8-9 strafes!!!!

heiss09/01/2009 22:55

quite interesting woooooooow (can you see the ironie)

gkA-09/01/2009 23:03

plz guys load demos the circle strefes PLIZ!!!!

raver mapper10/01/2009 01:17

gka, ive loaded a circle strafe demo, tell me your next step!

gkA-10/01/2009 01:23

okey, raver! but you have demos, with circular strefes

Platon`28/01/2009 16:15

don'T need a demo... it's precisely like normal one.. except when you to from the left to the right, instead of going straight to the right, then go just a bit up and down again, make a little curve movement, and the same when you move from right to left, go down and up a gain with a little curve, I do circle strafes normally, but when I just off some buildings and try to, edgebug, land on stairs in hns I normal strafe because you can focus better on everything around you instead of seeing everything everywhere ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.