zyllEE on westwood

Started by boom.dll
09/12/2008 19:48
Page 3 of 4

I forgot to say... GJ Lolo!

Pls post that demo xD

elITe^10/12/2008 16:41

Great job boom!! and ofc zyllEE for the jumps!

Funny hns part :P that plejvzor guy got so ownd haha. I should have that Lolo` demo somewhere. I'll upload it if i find it. Btw, what's the name of that song that begins @ hns part?

$iw10/12/2008 17:29

cool movie, edit was awesome, but there was too mutch slowmotion.

Jumps were amazing +they were new. :D

zyllEE10/12/2008 18:05

Originally posted by elITe^
Btw, what's the name of that song that begins @ hns part?

Yama Studios - Hanul Ars [song by electric brother feat_Tamango] by DJ Max

k3G10/12/2008 23:37

music is nice,esp the part when he pwn them on hns ^^ kinda funny

zyllEE11/12/2008 19:22

http://movies.tinnet.net/zyllEE_on_westwood.rar
better ftp;] thanks to omilo <3

boom.dll11/12/2008 19:22(edited 11/12/2008 19:24)

http://movies.tinnet.net/zyllEE_on_westwood.rar - new download link for high quality :P
thx omilo !!! <3

BAEVERN^11/12/2008 20:59

boom look above ! :P .p.pP:: P::P:P


Originally posted by zyllEE
http://movies.tinnet.net/zyllEE_on_westwood.rar
better ftp;] thanks to omilo <3

kaynerecord holder11/12/2008 21:17

baevern: look when they posted it :D

zyllEE: 12/11/08 - 19:22:31
boom: 12/11/08 - 19:22:32

boom.dll12/12/2008 07:41

yeah lulz =D

PepoMerca12/12/2008 08:10

editing: 9
jumps: 8.5
music: 8.5

really n1 job boom and zylle

Kevlarrrr12/12/2008 10:40

boom, edit your first post with the links.

NeMiQ2212/12/2008 13:48

boom.dll I am your fan. You're great moviemaker <333

boom.dll12/12/2008 16:13

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
boom.dll I am your fan. You're great moviemaker <333

lulz :P i love you :X

k3G12/12/2008 16:27

zyllEE is so sexy,dl peed is very fast

Pqst`16/12/2008 13:26

<3 the lol part :)

Xavi Tournament #118/12/2008 15:32

hns part was very nice !!!!
but jump part nothing uber sry.

boom.dll18/12/2008 18:38

Originally posted by Xavi
hns part was very nice !!!!
but jump part nothing uber sry.

LOL... are u serious?
did u even try the jumps? i can assure u they are not easy :)

qewi18/12/2008 18:58

Originally posted by boom.dll
LOL... are u serious?
did u even try the jumps? i can assure u they are not easy :)

some of them are kinda easy, but what can you expect from a 9 minutes mapmovie? ;-D

zyllEE19/12/2008 01:17(edited 19/12/2008 01:17)

ye some of them was really easy, but since I don't like recording jumps with p90 I did them with knife instead
<3 wRath

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.