cs quality commands/param etc
hi
i would like to have the bestest quality possible in cs(with v sync off)
could some1 make a list with some useful commands to improve the quality?
**
I have athlon 5600+ 2.9ghz
4 gb of ram
ati radeon hd 4870
**
Play with filters,
(dont know how active that with Ati)
but secure you will get high quality
hmmm
thx i`ll search after that on google
some other tips/commands etc?:)
Try change your settings in Catalyst
I have this changes
-> AntiAliasing 8x
-> Antistropic filtering 16x
-> Mipmap detail level - High Quality
I have sapphire 4870 and it looks nice in game.
resolute i do have sapphire 4870 too :)
and i have those settings
but i saw videos with better graph than this ..
help?with filters the quality is even worst -.-
What resolution are you using?
Also increasing resolutions might help alot.
dude wtf u want ? it's a 10 years almost old u can't make it look better that is now
1650x1095 widescreen monitor lcd 22"
Please log in to post replies.