Searching demos for the movie..

Started by Pulsar!
10/12/2008 18:58
Page 1 of 1
Pulsar!10/12/2008 18:58(edited 10/12/2008 19:17)

Hello guys!

I search WR's lj demos for the movie about LJ history.. I want to do some movies:

-fw lj history (251-256)
-bw lj history (248-254)
-sw lj history (250-254)

and may be bhop lj history, i thought it is a great idea, but i can't find a demos.. I asked about it in mIRC, in CB, on forum etc.. but i could not found it..(

I need all the demos which i listed in my KZ History thread expect Count's demos. Search it in ur cstrike folder! Thx a lot :)

Tess10/12/2008 19:03

Nice idea, gl with it..

Pulsar!10/12/2008 19:04

Thx for ur gl, but i need demos :D

Mittelfinger10/12/2008 19:10

Can i post my demos here ?

Pulsar!10/12/2008 19:15(edited 10/12/2008 19:18)

No, u can't ofc. I need only demos what was a WR.. like 253 units by Tedbundy or 248 units bw by Count.

zyllEE10/12/2008 19:20

i did 243 bhop sw before FoF hi

Pulsar!10/12/2008 19:28

gj but i will not make a movie about SW bhoping hi

Mittelfinger10/12/2008 20:05

Originally posted by Pulsar!
-bw lj history (248-254)

I have 249 lj bw demo, but i understand what you mean =\

Rodrig0v10/12/2008 20:42

he means u had to be the first one to do it.

Mittelfinger10/12/2008 20:45

ye, i know

PepoMerca11/12/2008 02:46

first 253, 254 and 255 lj:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zxndy5mzdxh
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mkrz3iddusw
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?abmr9s7xthd

first 253 and 254 bw:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?omybzwij2nm
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?judgiizzxcb

first 253 sw:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8tmdrxf11xc

Grrr11/12/2008 12:59

I think it would be cool if u make CJ history movie too.. (with the 1st CJs from Count, then tjubby's records.. and then bibo's or something) with pwning highjumps and HJ trickjumps on kz/default maps

JAy06/01/2009 20:08

bibo did 253 backwards first i think, i might have the demo

cr0ucher06/01/2009 20:45

well i have 225 awp , 239m4a1 ,247 famas and 255 usp
http://rhl-hl.neolain.lv/SniPeROKlj.rar

V0ncH...08/01/2009 23:07

omg.. u doing a similar thing (vid) as i did....

called : - "Xtreme Jumps - The Collection"

but n1 :)

prof. chosen09/01/2009 00:12

its not smililar in any way because he's doing something related to HISTORY, u just stucked each demo of the longjump list behind each other...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.