Lj-record

Started by Oddi^
11/12/2008 16:04
Page 1 of 2
Oddi^11/12/2008 16:04

Hi! This is my lj-record:

Distance: 243.471633 MaxSpeed: 314.093536 (41.996) PreStrafe: 272.096649 Strafes: 4 Sync: 64
1 12.311 0.000 28.5 47
2 12.535 0.000 22.4 75
3 7.688 0.000 26.7 52
4 9.461 0.000 22.2 87

Could you guys tell me what to improve? I can make a demo too :)
PS: I use normal strafes and W+D prestrafe...

Extract11/12/2008 16:30(edited 11/12/2008 16:31)

Prestrafe, sync :) Once you get your sync up after 4 strafes, try to do 5-6 strafes and sync them aswell (70-80+)
Also, your 1:st strafes is way out of sync, focus on that too.

Dragon11/12/2008 17:11

release W sooner to improve 1st strafe sync

cC|SpiNe11/12/2008 17:18

If your playing on 100aa don't :D

Oddi^11/12/2008 17:24

I'm playing on 10aa :D And how could I train my sync?

Extract11/12/2008 17:26

To train sync, just focus on timing your keypressing with your mousemovement. Eg. stand on a block @ kzljs2, do the prestrafe, and make slow 3-4 strafes until you see that your sync is allways on 70 or 80. Then do 5-6 strafes if you want and try to sync that as good as you can.

Oddi^11/12/2008 17:30

Ok thanks :) Just did my first 245 stats with 3 strafes :) On a 235 block tho :I

Distance: 245.770370 MaxSpeed: 318.734313 (43.969) PreStrafe: 274.765075 Strafes: 3 Sync: 73
1 13.479 0.000 23.4 62
2 17.124 0.122 27.9 75
3 13.364 0.846 48.6 77

Nubby-_-11/12/2008 18:50

gj man :)

Mews.11/12/2008 21:59

Gj and just practice what extract said.

kolobok12/12/2008 06:18

haha I did 246.xxx stats with 3 strafes.

ps: awaY did 249 lj block with 3 strafes demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/bky9um

Oddi^12/12/2008 12:31

I meant that that was the first time I reached 245 stats... And I did it with 3 strafes..

Extract12/12/2008 13:17

It's still good though, try doing slightly larger strafes (more maxspeed), then you might get 240-245 all the time if you get your strafes together :)

NOEL13/12/2008 18:32

Your first strafe needs to be bigger than you think. :}

Oddi^13/12/2008 19:31(edited 13/12/2008 19:33)

I get 240 all the time with 4 strafes :)

Oddi^13/12/2008 19:33(edited 13/12/2008 19:34)

Oops sry doublepost :S

NOEL13/12/2008 19:46

that does not change the fact that ur first strafe has to be bigger, also do u even have 100 fps?

KaerN13/12/2008 21:02

His strafe is fine i think. Just do ur first strafe abit bigger, then u will see different ;)

pacMan mapper14/12/2008 01:56

dont watch at stats, watch at block. so you learn better strafing and higher sync

Oddi^14/12/2008 08:50

I have a constant 99fps except for some kz maps where it goes down to 70-80.. Want me to make a demo of 240 block or something..?

mravkata14/12/2008 17:10

offtopic:what is 100aa?
topic:good ;)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.