Funny situation in a pcw

Started by Muffe
27/05/2006 03:07
Page 1 of 1
Muffe27/05/2006 03:07

You know that....
A boring pcw and you want to jump? :D
I did it :P Just watch the video ;).
Its a HLTV demo so u dont see the bomb.

Hf watching it.

*click*
[ Edited ]

h1m1 mapper27/05/2006 03:20

haha n1 :D

Starz27/05/2006 13:33

Ive seen movies with a guy named cpl bitch, do u allways use that name or just for fun? anyways gj

Muffe27/05/2006 13:40

No no ;) I think the "real" Cpl bitch is a bit more skilled than I am :P. I think this name just fuckin rocks :P

R@Y01/05/2007 05:15

haha
n1

sbzvln Tournament #201/05/2007 10:13

not so uber cooool pro as i thought it would be

KNiFEAR01/05/2007 12:56

the link doesn't work :P

.FLIPSYDE01/05/2007 13:12

works for me

nice vid :D

ANtye01/05/2007 13:58

expected something more skilled and interesting

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.