nukejump-noduck-with-awp

Started by Avatar
12/12/2008 17:29
Page 2 of 2
PepoMerca13/12/2008 13:55

awesome jump, gj

ajR`13/12/2008 13:59(edited 13/12/2008 15:45)

Real hard, lul (sarcasm).

Cj: http://www.sendspace.com/file/85y4m1

k3G13/12/2008 14:39

awp without duck is something like 255 with knife
so gj guys :D

HeBTeMy13/12/2008 15:43

no duck with awp (Cj)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1ywww



tiehjay ^_# √13/12/2008 15:51

n1 Avatar, but you got owned by HeBTeMy & ajR :( x] <3

Avatar13/12/2008 16:17(edited 13/12/2008 16:20)

cant do cj like ajR and tha other :)
so i can do it only with dcj :D

StormZz13/12/2008 17:26

dcj luck only ? - -

Grrr13/12/2008 18:21

I did para bw cj on nuke rock.. so I don't think its so hard, but I must tell u that this jump was awesome.. I mean u're not jumping on that lame cj blocks on kz_ljs2 where every1 can do 290~ pre without going too much on the left/right side from the block infront of him.. so GJ :)

qewi13/12/2008 20:31

yeah IchWill, kz_ljs2 sucks :E people should pwn some cjs without that gay bananus pre

ajR`13/12/2008 20:53

Originally posted by IchWill
I did para bw cj on nuke rock.. so I don't think its so hard, but I must tell u that this jump was awesome.. I mean u're not jumping on that lame cj blocks on kz_ljs2 where every1 can do 290~ pre without going too much on the left/right side from the block infront of him.. so GJ :)


I've done 263 block without much trying(291+ pres) & over 266 stats... very similar.

zyllEE13/12/2008 21:23

easy with reg cj

Yamakasi13/12/2008 23:36(edited 13/12/2008 23:36)

t3d lj'ed it ! (with duck ofc xD)

Avatar14/12/2008 01:11(edited 14/12/2008 01:12)

thx ichwill :D
can do lit only with para lj

wRath` mapper15/12/2008 15:38

Had to try it myself: http://www.sendspace.com/file/40ud5b

With normal cj.

Skizo_record holder15/12/2008 17:17

gj (g3333333333333333333k) :D:D:D:D

NR|spr*15/12/2008 23:04

nice one

rn18/12/2008 01:09

impressive :)

ALFRED ftw!18/12/2008 01:29

manuel uribe is fat

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.