Server Top15 ranking

Started by cC|SpiNe
13/12/2008 11:03
Page 1 of 1
cC|SpiNe13/12/2008 11:03

Would be nice to see a ranking for all the guys who pwn top15 times at your server.

I think it would make getting top15 times at the server seem more competitive.

Just so the pro public players get some recognition :D


st@mbeto. mapper13/12/2008 16:47

-1 :|

cC|SpiNe13/12/2008 17:12

Originally posted by stokata1990
-1 :|



care to elaborate?

mezZ1a13/12/2008 17:17

I like it alot! nice SpiNe

wRath` mapper13/12/2008 17:50

You mean having a top5 or something with the people with best times on the XJ servers? Then I like the idea!

SchlumPF13/12/2008 19:08

unfortuanelty xj ahs no coders yet... just wait what time will bring

Reymon13/12/2008 22:21

I add Top15 Now: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=81692

cC|SpiNe14/12/2008 10:51(edited 14/12/2008 10:52)

Originally posted by Reymon
I add Top15 Now: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=81692




That's not what I mean, XJ already has a top15 on their servers. But I would like a top15 ranking here on the website.

eg.

player 1: 50 top15 places
player2: 35 top15 places
player3: 20 top15 places

mezZ1a14/12/2008 13:22

I love the idea! gj SpiNe

dEMolite mapper14/12/2008 15:28

time will come. maybe not now but later for sure...

lalevUl14/12/2008 15:38(edited 14/12/2008 15:39)

first of all it would be appreciated by many if XJ updated the plugins on their server.

cC|SpiNe14/12/2008 19:43

Originally posted by lalle`
first of all it would be appreciated by many if XJ updated the plugins on their server.



esp the speed after /start and that stuff.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.