TOP15>WR?

Started by Nilsen
14/12/2008 15:37
Page 1 of 2
Nilsen14/12/2008 15:37

Is there any map on XJ KZ server where the TOP 15 time is better than the WR?

lalevUl14/12/2008 15:39(edited 14/12/2008 15:40)

just look for yourself..

yYy.Je PR@BR@14/12/2008 16:05

xD +1 lalle`

Nilsen14/12/2008 17:44

So I'm going to look through 500 maps? Nice.

VertikO14/12/2008 19:55

Originally posted by nilsen1
So I'm going to look through 500 maps? Nice.

why not? u wanted to see if there is any times better than wrs

MAEXi14/12/2008 20:08

prochallenge_bhop

SchlumPF14/12/2008 22:51

mpbhops gave the top15 #1 holder an advantage...

cC|Nikolaa15/12/2008 09:09

ak_rh_warehouse_ns

puppetz mapper15/12/2008 11:16(edited 15/12/2008 11:17)

Originally posted by eusunt
ak_rh_warehouse_ns


Autoheal ...
kz_man_dinocanyon also have a pretty good top1 time, but I'm not to say if it's legit or not.

PepoMerca15/12/2008 12:11(edited 15/12/2008 12:13)

kz_climbers_b01 has a good time, close wr.

Is the timer on dinocanyon legal?

•°chiFRE-_-15/12/2008 17:08

bkz_goldbhop <3

Skizo_record holder15/12/2008 17:12

kz_dimblock :DDDDDD

cC|Nikolaa15/12/2008 17:40

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Originally posted by eusunt
ak_rh_warehouse_ns


Autoheal ...


I know :P The author asked if there's better times, so I posted that one :]

soul v2.0 mapper16/12/2008 02:59

when the rec on kz_sk_proclimbing was 6:52 (by me) I did 6:47 on XJ :p

CothA16/12/2008 08:16(edited 16/12/2008 08:16)

i remember bkz_pyramidblock was beaten in a cup but dunno if it's still better than wr.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/12/2008 13:01

Well, I got 2:38 in kz_j2s_icevalley @ KZFi public server :|

zhady Tournament #216/12/2008 15:55

before I did 4:15 on kz_phoogi, I beat the wr with like 10 secs in a melee cup :P

Remote16/12/2008 16:04

Also this. :)

MAEXi21/12/2008 11:31

sn_ezycliff

mjuuh also tied kz_xj_ezbrickjump a few mins ago... new wr inc ^^

Nilsen21/12/2008 15:52

brendo33 Nice :)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.