254 KeltA
I've done 254 block about 5 times but I don't care. Heres a movie of one of them by Stabilot. Youtube-link only because its quite boring to watch lj videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68PXo9BS2EE&feature=channel_page
gj! 10/10 uber skills
nice KeltA :)
haha seems like u care because u post it here, aight ?
Sorry but you destroyed the hole movie keltA with ure childish behavior !
Gj on the editing though stabilot :)
Originally posted by BAEVERN^haha seems like u care because u post it here, aight ?
Sorry but you destroyed the hole movie keltA with ure childish behavior !
Gj on the editing though stabilot :)
+1
maybe he meant that he didnt care that he's done it 5 times, so only 1 time is in teh movie.
maybe
GOOD JOB, NICE MOVIE HI
Originally posted by BAEVERN^haha seems like u care because u post it here, aight ?
Sorry but you destroyed the hole movie keltA with ure childish behavior !
Gj on the editing though stabilot :)
:S
Congratz =) Go 255!!!1
Gj kelta, I'm sure you can do 255 if you try. :)
Originally posted by BAEVERN^haha seems like u care because u post it here, aight ?
Sorry but you destroyed the hole movie keltA with ure childish behavior !
Gj on the editing though stabilot :)
lol, hi baevern.
gj on the 254, gj editing stabi :)
seksi gj :)
maybe u'r crazyyyy ..GJ
p.s. nice editing
Originally posted by ajR`Gj kelta, I'm sure you can do 255 if you try. :)
LOL, he isn't using slowmo?
Originally posted by heaRseOriginally posted by ajR`Gj kelta, I'm sure you can do 255 if you try. :)
LOL, he isn't using slowmo?
ofc he isn't, LOL. FoF and a few more jumpers only, which is kinda obvious. *start flaming*
nice ... and gratz for 254 :)
gj i guess
that was badass, gj.
Originally posted by heaRseOriginally posted by ajR`Gj kelta, I'm sure you can do 255 if you try. :)
LOL, he isn't using slowmo?
no, KeltA is legit as a muddafukka!
GL with 255!1
n1 kelta gr8 jumper
good luck with 255 block and hmm anything is possible mabey 256 :-S? 5/5
Please log in to post replies.