Judah - Approaching the goal

Started by w1zzrecord holder
16/12/2008 01:02
Page 1 of 2
w1zzrecord holder16/12/2008 01:02

Hey.. this is a fragmovie about the ex kz jumper Judah. Even tho it`s not a kz movie I thought I should post it here, so HF watching.

Sendspace : http://www.sendspace.com/file/mj2npm

New links coming soon.

zyllEE16/12/2008 02:53

nice strafes

kaynerecord holder16/12/2008 06:44

didnt like it :(

publicfrags

$iw16/12/2008 10:30

downloading 1 hour

PepoMerca16/12/2008 12:47(edited 16/12/2008 12:49)

no kz! :E

I didnt like it

wRath` mapper16/12/2008 14:29

Sorry man.. This was really bad! Seems like making a frag is a big deal for you :S Why have single kills in a movie, especially when they're just a normal frag. I hardly play normal cs anymore, and when I have played I've done way better frags than any of those in this movie.
I also saw some frags where you played against like ~8-9 guys, if that's really public, then you are amazing man -.-
No one uses public shots in their movies :S
You should at least capture some nice frags, aces or lucky shots before you go as far as making a movie.

Sorry if I am too harsh, but it's just the truth.

$iw16/12/2008 14:32(edited 16/12/2008 14:35)

didnt like it.

i only like gun movies when they are AMAZING!!!

Btw, maybe you should have posted this in offtopic, it isn't a Jump movie ;)

w1zzrecord holder16/12/2008 14:39

haha wrath and the other guys.. they are not in public. they are on pcw`s .. and I didn`t put the whole part of the demo in 1 piece.. I split those .. and there was an ace on nuke.. when he planted the bomb and then killed the guy when he was defusing. but ok I got it .. you didn`t like it .. is it because of the edit or because of the frags? or both ?

wRath` mapper16/12/2008 15:03

Edit was pretty good ;) But frags weren't nice.

w1zzrecord holder16/12/2008 15:10

ok wrath xD

zyllEE16/12/2008 15:46

I liked the strafes more than the frags.

Kevlarrrr16/12/2008 16:05

ok imma upload zyllEE's guns movie when i get home,

Tess16/12/2008 16:45

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
ok imma upload zyllEE's guns movie when i get home,

He kills 9 people with a single shot from his p90.
Didn't like ze movie.

w1zzrecord holder16/12/2008 16:59(edited 16/12/2008 17:00)

zyllEE, Kevlaaar, Tess : What`s ur profession?

zyllEE, Kevlaaar, Tess answering : Spamers ftw !

amiGGo16/12/2008 17:02

yea tess me neither :/ btw zyllEE how did u made this avatar? With which program?

ehlak16/12/2008 17:21(edited 16/12/2008 17:22)

nice movie Judah :) lolmao :D

w1zzrecord holder16/12/2008 18:12

amiGGo it`s made in AE ( after effects ) ..

BAEVERN^16/12/2008 20:21

waiting for new link :)

Trinitron17/12/2008 07:49

Please upload file in ".rar" ..

w1zzrecord holder17/12/2008 08:22

it isn`t a big difference but today I promise i`ll put a new link.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.