Hyrin* Longjump Show

Started by scimmy4cs
17/12/2008 11:26
Page 1 of 2
scimmy4cs17/12/2008 11:26(edited 17/12/2008 12:18)

http://www.dump.ro/download.php?id=51793&act=ljFC459rKnT1AYT3 (for romanians)
http://rapidshare.de/files/41154018/Hyrin-_-Longjump_Show.rar.html (RapidShare)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9LxIiyksqA&feature=channel_page (ytb )
codec x264
rez 1040 640

hf watching 0_o

NOEL17/12/2008 11:32(edited 17/12/2008 19:28)

waiting for youtube. :)
going to edit when i watched it

EDIT: Forgot to edit and made another post, EXCUSE ME

beuhnoix17/12/2008 11:53

Hi scimmy! It's a very good job.. Realy nice!! I enjoyed it.
gj Hyrin..

R0khazuLu17/12/2008 12:41

SciMMy S*IT!!! gj

Nitsuga17/12/2008 12:54

gj...!

NR|spr*17/12/2008 13:28

not bad ... not bad at all ... but just too many replace

kaynerecord holder17/12/2008 13:56

nice strafes :D

gj

w1zzrecord holder17/12/2008 15:01

good job both .. scimmy nice editing .. hyrin nice jumps xD

zyllEE17/12/2008 15:02

knice, u fly further than superman. :o

Funksta 17/12/2008 16:10

lol, CZ models. :((

$iw17/12/2008 17:09

hi, i don't like lj shows

oP^17/12/2008 17:24

wow heavy weapons, nice :)

NOEL17/12/2008 19:21(edited 18/12/2008 14:09)

I liked it. Gj

- I'd like the demo of that 263 block please

ajR`17/12/2008 20:08

Didn't he just get his LJ REC of 250 block, like 4 days ago?

And now 252 and such. Sort of hard to believe... but gj I guess.

BAEVERN^17/12/2008 20:18

sorry didnt like the movie (the edit)
Many things that wasnt timed in to the music esp. on the intro and that gets kind of enoying imo.
And u change the colours from good to really bad so ;/
But gj otherwise !

And sickass strafes :)

cC|Nikolaa17/12/2008 21:24

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
And now 252 and such. Sort of hard to believe... but gj I guess.


That's what I call geeking xD

----

Nice movie :p

Stabilot18/12/2008 09:21

horny strafes

Hyrin18/12/2008 10:31

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
Didn't he just get his LJ REC of 250 block, like 4 days ago?

And now 252 and such. Sort of hard to believe... but gj I guess.


not really 4 days ago xD like 2 weeks ago xD , but my stats were much higher than 250 so i decided to try more , and i succeed.

p.s thank u guys for ur comments. :)

scimmy4cs20/12/2008 20:41

Originally posted by NOEL!
I liked it. Gj

- I'd like the demo of that 263 block please


Thanks ppls. :)
I have upped 263_cj_Hyrin on sendspace http://www.sendspace.com/file/5eudmh

c-walker`20/12/2008 21:39

The editing was quite good, imo. Ur strafes are just fuckin sick man :) <3333 good job both

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.