edgefriction

Started by terroR.
18/12/2008 17:58
Page 1 of 1
terroR.18/12/2008 17:58(edited 19/12/2008 15:25)

Does this work likes a HJ or not? Because for me its harder to jump on this blocks than normal, is it harder for you too?


pic: http://www.speedyshare.com/327151257.html

map: http://www.speedyshare.com/488405853.html

If you want I can do a little map with a 24x block with this formed blocks too see if it really is harder.

Did a quick map for you, its 240 units.


edit:


Changed the height to 32 units instead.

New map: http://www.speedyshare.com/117449809.html

cC|SpiNe18/12/2008 19:24

I think it's the same as HJ.

KEk318/12/2008 21:24

Originally posted by terroR.
Does this work likes a HJ or not? Because for me its harder to jump on this blocks than normal, is it harder for you too?


pic: http://www.speedyshare.com/327151257.html

map: http://www.speedyshare.com/488405853.html

If you want I can do a little map with a 24x block with this formed blocks too see if it really is harder.

Did a quick map for you, its 240 units.

Depending on angle, but i think its not hj or it's this kind of hj ex.
I hate those blocks because its damn hard to adjust right distance to edge w/o falling...

terroR.19/12/2008 00:48(edited 19/12/2008 00:51)

Yea, but do you think its gonna work as hj or another type of a "new" lj block?


edit:

I tried to do the "lj" and I tried and tried but couldnt make it, even missed with 252s.

dEMolite mapper19/12/2008 04:30

you can count it to highjumps.

i dunno why but the goldsource engine is really weird in this kind of clipped stuff.

terroR.19/12/2008 14:04

but if i do it into 32- units height? I guess it will be hard as before.

KEk319/12/2008 18:46

Why that 32un is so hard to jump? did first one with 251 stats.

terroR.21/12/2008 19:01

The angle of the block does it kinda harder to time the jump, or am i wrong?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.