are you going to play at christmas?

Started by qewi
18/12/2008 19:01
Page 1 of 2
qewi18/12/2008 19:01

just like the topic, are you going to play at christmas? ;PP
im sure i will since its a kinda boring day til about 15.00.

KEk318/12/2008 19:08

Naah, im aftersking @ Ruka, lapland

leggie18/12/2008 19:24

prolly cos ill get kicked out of bed at like 5am......... my sister is so in love with xmas and the worst thing is SHE'S TWENTY FUCKING ONE -.-

Oddi^18/12/2008 19:32

I'm gonna spend the christhmas alone with my computer in my moms basement. I have pizza and coca-cola. I'm going to play cs 24/7.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #218/12/2008 19:36

Of course I'm going to play. It's a tradition.

wRath` mapper18/12/2008 21:43

Gonna play through kz_christmas of course :P


hehe, not really ;P We'll see.

pLaguE^19/12/2008 00:16

ill play but thats gonna be after we do all the gift unwrapping and such :)

Murvelman19/12/2008 01:14

Yeah, after all the action :D

zyllEE19/12/2008 01:15

ofcourse

Kevlarrrr19/12/2008 01:20

zyllEE has to get his playtime back over 100 hours ofc he will!

zyllEE19/12/2008 01:23

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
zyllEE has to get his playtime back over 100 hours ofc he will!

damn right, sir.

Ratmen19/12/2008 03:37

'll play in the morning n0t, in the night (party :3)

Skizo_record holder19/12/2008 09:34

Omg.
Of course no....
It's saint...

cC|SpiNe19/12/2008 09:47

Nope I'll be in Thailand!

Remote19/12/2008 12:03

I won't, baby Geezus will be mad at me.
Btw. very retarded thread.

PepoMerca19/12/2008 12:15

gonna drink

Hyrin19/12/2008 12:51

nope , party )

cheche19/12/2008 13:20(edited 19/12/2008 13:20)

I wish I could actually, I'm working from shit in the morning till 12pm, then I will have to catch a flight to London where I will have to wait for a few hours, before I eventually can get on a flight to Denmark, and will be home around 22:00 for the christmas eve!

Poor me I know! :(

Fluxey19/12/2008 13:35(edited 19/12/2008 13:36)

Originally posted by leggie
prolly cos ill get kicked out of bed at like 5am......... my sister is so in love with xmas and the worst thing is SHE'S TWENTY FUCKING ONE -.-


Leggie that sounds just like my sister - Only that mine is 22 :P

rainbowcyan19/12/2008 16:45

Hope someone can release the WR of kz_christmas in christmas day

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.