Gnomas DCJ show

Started by HsOnAs
19/12/2008 11:37
Page 1 of 1
HsOnAs19/12/2008 11:37(edited 19/12/2008 11:37)

Gnomas DCJ show
YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmn2yjC5HjQ
please watch in HD :)

Stabilot19/12/2008 11:57

cool jumps gnomas, and edit with hltv in the start destroyed the intro and texts to :D, I can't dcj so I think 266 is really good to. Nice

Hyrin19/12/2008 12:46

cool :)

w1zzrecord holder19/12/2008 12:51

nice good job.

kaynerecord holder19/12/2008 12:59

nice :D

KEk319/12/2008 13:50(edited 19/12/2008 13:52)

Nice jumps, but is it just me or is that movie kind a laggy?
E: Nvm... i watched it again and lag was gone, damn you youtube :)

Tess19/12/2008 14:23

Nice, movie was laggy for me too.

Nitsuga19/12/2008 14:26

nice, gj..

Skizo_record holder19/12/2008 14:48

Gj.

Nubby-_-19/12/2008 15:12(edited 19/12/2008 15:12)

may be gnomas 266 dcj not dcj show but gj

NOEL19/12/2008 18:56

Gnomas ftw, gj mate!
Anyway, someone tell me, am I the only one who can't watch gaming vids on youtube in HD without the movie lagging like crazy?

thexdvl19/12/2008 21:52

Nice movie. Btw i didn't have lags!

BAEVERN^20/12/2008 20:25

realy nice gnomas :D

scimmy4cs20/12/2008 20:39

N1 Gnomas

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.