BLT - on my own By Spaniolu
Hi, this is my movie ... hope you enjoy .
Moviemaker : Spaniolu
Duration : 6 min 12 secs
Size : 220 mb
Download movie : http://rapidshare.de/files/41093112/BLT_-_On_my_own.rar.html ( rapidshare )
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlT3X9GZK5w
I recommend to download the movie, since it has a really nice quality that youtube doesn't .. it's just 220 mb ;) .
Extra demos ( weren't incluided in the movie because they were too good :rolleyes: )
Dowload extra demos :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AGVX28E
Mirror :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jnnzjztzzy2
k, bye .
Was pretty good, not a big fan of the colors though. GJ
nice movie, gj BLT
i loved the edit, gj spaniolu!
I liked it, gj both
Kinda nice :)
Nice movie Valentin <3
Jumps were sick! Creds for the bhop on wanderer with AWP, and the uber bhop lj on piranesi :D
Spaniolu, you disappointed me on the editing :S quality and colors were not good.
Codec ?
Resolution?
Very nice editing and nice jumps
I loved it, gj :]
Gj blt.
<3 it GJ again
great job BLT :)
BLT you are ma man man ,,,, gj both of you man . DAMN ajR fu (sorry I`m kinda drunk atm so don`t take this serious tho i`m speakin serious, BIATCH) .. hf
reupload plz on other hosting
i can't download from f*ckin' rapid and i don't know why =\
uber bhop combo on wanderer
and the movie was good.
GJ:)
me likes :D
Has just looked on Youtube, good movie, but quality has spoilt impression.
I still w8 for someone reupload HQ version !
not bad blt =)
Gho5tfaces avatar <333 :D
uuh.. gj both
very nice movie ! gj both!
very nice movie dude! 10/10 GJ
Please log in to post replies.