Long jump

Started by renan334
22/12/2008 03:39
Page 1 of 1
renan33422/12/2008 03:39

I do as long jumps in the Hammer? example: how many snap: on grid I need to make a leap of 215? or another of 220 ?!?!?!?!? HELP HELP

Ryderc22/12/2008 04:00

I think this is not the good section in this forum...

Go on General Mapping help.

Timmycakes mapper24/12/2008 21:33

look at the bottom of ur Hammer screen. when u make a block it will say h (for height of the block), w (for width of the block), and L (for length of the block).

for example, it will say 130l 220w 105h if u make a block with those dimentions.

as for the snaps on the grid, just play around with it till u get 220 or 215. a way to measure the distance between blocks is make two, and then deselect everything and use the "selection tool" (the arrow thingy) and make a box and position it from one end of one block to the end of the other block

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.