Kreedz Community

Started by gnu777
22/12/2008 15:50
Page 1 of 1
gnu77722/12/2008 15:50(edited 22/12/2008 21:31)

English Version:

Hey guys, I am Bionic, 25 years old and i'm from switzerland. I am the manager of Quadrox.eu
and I am new to the Kreedz Communitys and Teams. I decided to form a new Kreedz team, called Quadrox.
Right now we've got 2 Public servers and 1 password protected server for cups. Additionally
we've got a few voice Servers, a lot of nice members in different games and we already are known
in germany. Everything we need to form a successful Kreedz team are some nice people who want
to be a part of us (serveradmins, cupadmins and so on) and connections to the big communitys.

If you want to know something else or if you're interested in our project please message me
via Icq 217383253 or just leave a comment.

Best regards, Bionic

emun'22/12/2008 15:53(edited 22/12/2008 20:39)

Quadrox is a very nice Multigaming clan, i don't know much kz teams who are supportet as good as quadrox. i am an admin for a few months now and i really like it.

so, don't be shy :)

kanji22/12/2008 15:58(edited 22/12/2008 20:41)

I was one of the first member and had much fun with the community.

Come on and join :D

Remote22/12/2008 21:43

Ok, a new start.
I won't report for speaking german because it was all with a very good intention. :)
But please, read the rules before posting any further.
Also, feel free to tell us even more about the project.

emun'22/12/2008 23:56(edited 22/12/2008 23:59)

Thanks :)

The team we want to form should consist of about 10 people.

right now we are 3 jumpers and 1 manager,
Bionic, our manager and leader of quadrox
Me (German), AvaTar (Austria), and Flibo (Finland)

We are a german multigaming clan, but it doesn't matter if you're from another country, feel free to message us if you're interested

hm^ mapper VIP23/12/2008 00:25

cupadmin ftw!!!!!!

>>>>>hm^<<<<<

gnu77723/12/2008 16:16

what do u mean with this comment hm^ ? :D

emun'23/12/2008 19:12(edited 02/01/2009 19:36)

Come on guys, we want to form a successful team, so don't wonder about comments like that.
We are looking for good jumpers like Flibo and serious admins.


Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.